Buying Buying Purple hybrids

Bells
Switch
1252-4645-3426
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hello I'm looking to buy a few of each type of purple hybrid flower, I'm willing to offer IGB or NMT. I'm basically looking for any type of purple flower except roses since they are one of the few purple hybrids I have in abundance. ideally I'm looking to buy at least like 2-4 of each type.

Hello! I've got purple mums growing like weeds in my town. I'm happy to sell 4 to you for whatever you would like to pay, I'm not fussy and I'll accept any offer :blush:

Hello! I've got purple mums growing like weeds in my town. I'm happy to sell 4 to you for whatever you would like to pay, I'm not fussy and I'll accept any offer :blush:
huh well I'm not really sure what the going rate for hybrids are but I'm willing to give you a stack of 99k for the 4 if that sounds good to you?

Hey there :D I currently have all these purple flowers:

x25 Purple Tulips
x17 Purple Pansies
x17 Purple Mums

My rates are 1 NMT/20 TBT/200k Bells for every 4 flowers, and I can do split payment methods if you'd like to do part NMT, part TBT, part Bells. Let me know if you're interested <3

Hey there :D I currently have all these purple flowers:

x25 Purple Tulips
x17 Purple Pansies
x17 Purple Mums

My rates are 1 NMT/20 TBT/200k Bells for every 4 flowers, and I can do split payment methods if you'd like to do part NMT, part TBT, part Bells. Let me know if you're interested <3
may I buy around four tulips and pansies? I can offer the same rate of 99k per group of four if you'd like to do that

I'd prefer 200k for 4 since that's what I normally get for them in my shop, and since I'm starting to get low on those ones ; u ; I hope that's okay.
sure, that's okay with me, I'll pm you the dodo code shortly! I'll get around 400k for the 4 tulips and 4 pansies.

Back