• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Gold Roses

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
I'm looking for 200 Gold Roses and I'll buy them for 1 million bells for every 100 Gold Roses. ^_^ If someone sells me all 200 I'm looking for, they get 2 million bells back which is good deal!

Is there anyone who would be willing to help me and get big bucks in return? Please PM me or reply to this thread if your willing to help. ;)

animalcrossingexpert said:
I might be interested...is there any other type of hybrids you'll take also?
I'm done with hybrids, I only do Gold Roses. ^_^

Please PM me if you want to exchange FCs, arrange a time, and figure out any details. :)

Hmm kay, I have to look up my friend code though, but I'll tell you as soon as I get it

animalcrossingexpert said:
Hmm kay, I have to look up my friend code though, but I'll tell you as soon as I get it
Okey dokey then, please PM me your FC so we can register each other, work out a time, and talk about any other details. ^_^

Back