Buying Buying furniture for IGB

xXJessXx

Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
-Make your own offers- I'm aware this is a long and demanding list but if anyone has these furniture items which they are willing to sell for IGB I would be soooo happy (I'm sorry I don't have TBT to trade with) But if anyone has any of these I would appreciate it so much. I'm willing to pay MILLIONS.
-Aloe
-Antique clock
-Aquarius urn
-Aroma pot
-Aurora screen
-Azalea stool
-Basket chair
-Bowl sink
-Bread basket, bread box, bread making set
-Broken post
-Cabin furniture
-Cacao tree
-Candelabra
-Capricorn ornament
-Casablanca lilies
-Chaise lounge
-Classic screen
-Cool globe
-Cupid bench
-Fireplace
-Flower Bouquet
-Full-moon vanity
-Gemini closet
-Green furniture set
-Hanging chair
-Harp
- Hibiscus
-Hologram machine
-Hydrangea bed
-Incense burner
-Jellyfish lamp
-Kiki and Lala bed
-Lava lamp
-Lily lamp
-Moth orchid
-Mush chair
-Mush lamp
-Paulownia closet
-Pisces lamp
-Pitcher plant
-Princess set furniture
-Quilted tapestry
-Regal bed
-Retro sink
-Round cushion
-Stained glass
-Star globe
-Trellis
-Violet screen
-Yarn basket

Last edited:
Hi, I have
-creepy crystal
-claw-foot tub
-lotus lamp
Please make an offer, if you still need these :)

Hey there!

I have these items: Aloe, antique click, aroma pot, bread box, Cabin clock, green bed, incense burner, and moth orchid.

If you happened to have any of these items I could catalog, that would be great!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/E3iGZTBKCX

If not just let me know how much you're willing to pay for them~

i can get you:
- aloe
- aquarius urn
- aroma pot
- aurora screen
- claw-foot tub
- full-moon vanity
- harp
- cacao tree
- lily lamp
- moth orchid
- pisces lamp
- stained glass
- regal bed

and tbh a lot more items from your list! it might take some time to get together (because i'll have to order from my catalog and) bc i try not to time travel, but if you're willing to wait a bit, i gotchu ;)

(hey! hot tip: reply with quote so other posters know who you're talking to :blush: welcome to the forum!)

i can get you:
- aloe
- aquarius urn
- aroma pot
- aurora screen
- claw-foot tub
- full-moon vanity
- harp
- cacao tree
- lily lamp
- moth orchid
- pisces lamp
- stained glass
- regal bed

and tbh a lot more items from your list! it might take some time to get together (because i'll have to order from my catalog and) bc i try not to time travel, but if you're willing to wait a bit, i gotchu ;)

(hey! hot tip: reply with quote so other posters know who you're talking to :blush: welcome to the forum!)

Ahh thank you haha, I'm new to the forums. I'd appreciate it a lot if you get them items for me :3 Thank you

Ahh thank you haha, I'm new to the forums. I'd appreciate it a lot if you get them items for me :3 Thank you

ofc! i'll let you know when i've got all the items (may take more than a day tbh sorry about the wait)! good luck with getting everything!

Hey there!

I have these items: Aloe, antique click, aroma pot, bread box, Cabin clock, green bed, incense burner, and moth orchid.

If you happened to have any of these items I could catalog, that would be great!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/E3iGZTBKCX

If not just let me know how much you're willing to pay for them~

Is 5 million okay for the items? I checked your list but I didn't have any of the clothes on the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ofc! i'll let you know when i've got all the items (may take more than a day tbh sorry about the wait)! good luck with getting everything!

Thank you so much :)

Hello! I'm so sorry I'm late. I've been at work. I can trade whenever you want I'll be here for most of the evening.

Okay! I just added you. Do you wanna host or me?
Oh and I just need 90k or so.

Last edited:
Back