• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Buying ALL Chess Pieces minus Queen, 50k each, and GoldNggts (32 Gold Nuggets)50k OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! May I go to your town? My wifi at work acts up when people want to go to my town ^^

Yea, that's fine but can you wait? Cause it's 12am hereee and i need to study for a test tomorrow hehe vm me tho

I have the King, Bishop and 5 gold nuggets.
Also, you never checked back on my Creepy item thread; I responded to you, so please check that when you can.

Last edited:
I have the King, Bishop and 5 gold nuggets.
Also, you never checked back on my Creepy item thread; I responded to you, so please check that when you can.

Hm im more interested in these to be honest. Would you mind if I got back to that thread after.

For these items is 396k good?

Hm im more interested in these to be honest. Would you mind if I got back to that thread after.

For these items is 396k good?

396k is fine. :3 I already have you added. Is your town OK for the trade?
I can't promise that all the Creepy items you wanted will still be in stock when you check back later, but you're welcome to buy whatever you like when you see fit.

396k is fine. :3 I already have you added. Is your town OK for the trade?
I can't promise that all the Creepy items you wanted will still be in stock when you check back later, but you're welcome to buy whatever you like when you see fit.

well we can do it now then? Ill give you 1m for one of each of these items, granted they're all still available:

Creepy Statue x6
Creepy Cauldron x4
Creepy Skeleton
Creepy Crystal x2
Creepy Bat Stone
Creepy Clock x2
Creepy Wall x2

Pumpkin Head x5 (obtained from Jack)
Yellow-pumpkin Head x5
Green-pumpkin Head x8
Red-pumpkin Head x5
Purple-pumpkin Head x5

Patched Hat
Patched Dress
Patched Shoes

well we can do it now then? Ill give you 1m for one of each of these items, granted they're all still available:

Creepy Statue x6
Creepy Cauldron x4
Creepy Skeleton
Creepy Crystal x2
Creepy Bat Stone
Creepy Clock x2
Creepy Wall x2

Pumpkin Head x5 (obtained from Jack)
Yellow-pumpkin Head x5
Green-pumpkin Head x8
Red-pumpkin Head x5
Purple-pumpkin Head x5

Patched Hat
Patched Dress
Patched Shoes

That's 15 items; could you do 1.5m, maybe?
Otherwise yes we can trade now. It's a lot of stuff and I have no storage space left, so you'll have to come to my town actually; I hope that's OK?

yeah when are you available ill close my gates

I'm opening my gates now.
My town is a huge mess with items everywhere right now, so please just ignore that and follow and I'll lead you to where I set your items down (bottom right of the town).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back