• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying [BUYING] 7-eleven complete set, newspaper helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezeecrossing

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Anyone still selling the 7/11 set and newspaper helmet? I need one complete set of 7/11 and two newspaper helmet. buying with IGB. State offer?

First, welcome to TBT forums. Just started out here I see, but do you have enough bells to purchase such a rare collection? I responded to your PM, btw.

I think I have the 7/11 complete? What does it contain? I have the work uniform for it too

I think I have the 7/11 complete? What does it contain? I have the work uniform for it too

24-hour-shop abd
24-hour-shop counter
24-hour-shop model
24-hour-shop sign
barbeque bed
soft drink display
24 hour shop uniform
Buffet server
steamed bun case
sandwich display

Ohh okay. I have the abd so exclude that. Sorry i just remembered I have it. So apart from that, ill buy the rest. How much? Plus the first deal we had?

You can close this topic now. Right under the title of the tread is Tread tools. Click on it and select close topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back