bunny day question

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
I was not able to play bunny day last year but this year I am able to play. but I am still a little bit confused about the event.

So the recipes that we obtain (not the 4 from Zipper that we get on Bunny Day) from balloons, villagers, bottles etc. We have to craft EVERY SINGLE RECIPE? Like every recipe we get, we craft? Like the whole 18 recipes we craft before bunny day for a gift from Zipper?
If so, where do I store all these items I craft. Do I have to bring them to Zipper and Zipper takes them from me?

I was not able to play bunny day last year but this year I am able to play. but I am still a little bit confused about the event.

So the recipes that we obtain (not the 4 from Zipper that we get on Bunny Day) from balloons, villagers, bottles etc. We have to craft EVERY SINGLE RECIPE? Like every recipe we get, we craft? Like the whole 18 recipes we craft before bunny day for a gift from Zipper?
If so, where do I store all these items I craft. Do I have to bring them to Zipper and Zipper takes them from me?

You just need to craft them. You can just display it or store it. No need to give it to Zipper.

But yes, you need to craft EVERYTHING.

Do we have to craft all the clothing items too? Thanks :)
Yes you really have to do it if you really want to get the last 2 Bunny Day DIYS on the actual day which is April 4th, 2021. Not gonna spoil what it is but just you know you're going to have to collect A LOT of eggs.

Thanks, only got the game in December so it's my first Bunny Day.
Well good luck and here is a tip I can give you. You can use your Nook Mile Tickets to get more eggs since they tend to spawn more often. Also make sure you have a customization kit on you because you'll be using your tools a lot and they will break. So customize your tool to restart the durability of your tool so that way it doesn't break.

Back