Giveaway Bun Bun's big giveaway <3 AND THE WINNER IS....

Hi my name is Rebekah and I would like to enter! Igb please :3 oh forgot😃
My favourite villager is Lily the frog, and Genji the bunny *so cute!*

Thanks for hosting this!
350 bell tree fourms
My favorite villager is lucky, such a cutie!

Thank you for doing this! I'd prefer IGB. My favorite character.. Hard choice but probably Bob, Gwen, Apollo, Gwen or Boone. I can't decide :(

I'd love to join! :3
I'd prefer the 350 BTBs and my favorite villager is Molly; She's so much fun to draw! ^.^

Hi I'd love to enter, If I win I'd like to get 350 TBT :) Olivia is also my favorite.

Last edited:
It'd be awesome to win IGB ^^ Hmmm my favorite villager oddly enough is Curly. He's one of my starters and he doesn't look like anything special but he's so great and sweet and I want to keep him forever!! He was also the first of my villagers to give me his pic ^^

awww
I would like the BTB
and my fave villager is Muffy :)

I'd love to enter! I'll enter for the 350tbt & My favorite villager is Daisy!<3

Id like to enter!! BTB preferred, and my favorite villager is Lionel.

I'm definitely entering! I would prefer IGB.
My favorite villager is Marshal! (Though it's hard to pick just one. There's so many cute ones.)

I'd love to join! BTB are preferable for me, and my favourite villager is the fabulously smug Julian.

Hi! I would like to enter! My favorite villagers is Poppy, it's a shame I don't have her anymore right now my favorite is Carmen IGB would be nice

Hello I would like to enter for BTB please! My favorite villager is Melba ^^

Hello, I'd love to enter please! I prefer 350TBT~ My favourite villager is Diana!
Thanks for hosting :)

I'd love to enter for the 35mil IGB! My favourite villager is Ankha because I love Egypt!

Back