• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

BTT - does it get rid of villagers due to move in?

RosyKat

Bells
I don't mean to patronise but just in case you're unfamiliar with the abbreviations (I certainly was):
TT - Time Travel
BTT - Backwards Time Travel (so to the past)
FTT - Forwards Time Travel (so to the future!)
So, I had to TT to June 8th to move out my Roald to make room for Goldie. Am I able to TT back to the current date (1st June) and not affect this? Would Roald still be there, but Goldie queued up to move in? Or would I want to wait until Goldie moves in, and then TT back and Goldie would be moved in on 1st June?

I heard BTT counts as 1 day of FTT, so Roald's move-out date would be moved to June 7th if I went back to the current date. But I'm unsure as to what actions get saved when time travelling. Like, if i dropped an axe on the ground on one date and time travelled backwards, would it be there? If anyone is able to help me, or even link me to a guide, that'd be great, thanks!

I've done a bit of BTT and, yes, villagers moving out will move out a day earlier.

And items on the ground will still be there. I'm pretty sure turnips will become spoiled. If you have grayed out flowers, water them, and BTT, they will still be gray the day in the past and will disappear if you don't water them.

Thanks. Does anyone know about the villagers though? If I TT back to the current date, will Goldie still be due to move in?

I would like a response ASAP, if anyone knows the answer, or can link me to a guide please!

Alright, new, clearer question that is hopefully easier to answer: Goldie is now in boxes moving in (I haven't BTT'd, just waited)

Is it safe to BTT to the present - and by safe I mean that Roald will move out as usual, and Goldie will definitely be the next one to move in?

Back