Bri's TBT and RLC Art Shop Thread! + NOW DOING CHIBIS [0/3 Slots] [Open!]

Naaaw those chibs are cute!!

I'd totes post something but echhhh, phones suck for posting references so I'll have to step out :c

You've got such nice art! Your style to draw people a bit bumpier is kinda refreshing! I've never drawn someone fat, tbh xD But I've also never seen fat OC's before...
oh and your new chibi's are cute! Love the little Natsu c:

You've got such nice art! Your style to draw people a bit bumpier is kinda refreshing! I've never drawn someone fat, tbh xD But I've also never seen fat OC's before...
oh and your new chibi's are cute! Love the little Natsu c:

aah thank you very much!! <3 tbh you can never go wrong with fat OC's B)

bloop

- - - Post Merge - - -

updating with current work!

(my OC) Darcie Swint chibi

sAL95Ai.png

I tried out a new style with the eyes that I'm not sure I like, but I'm too lazy to fix tbh.

(and sorry for the chibi spam on this thread @ anyone who's looking at this, I just completely forgot how much fun it is drawing in this style!!)

I need a Chibi!

I would like the full shading. Can I give a description or do you need a ref?

That is ok, I figure you were .very busy

Here is a ref:

Could you add a camera either in her hand or draped around her neck? And a blue rose stuck in her hat?

That is ok, I figure you were .very busy

Here is a ref:

Could you add a camera either in her hand or draped around her neck? And a blue rose stuck in her hat?

Sure! B) I'll let you know when I have a sketch done and we can talk about if you'd like me to change anything before I move on to lineart!

Back