• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

crystal - Inactive in the thread but was online recently.
Ashtot - I'm a Townie.
DarkOnyx Cop - Died Night One
NikkiNikki - Inactive in the thread but was also online during this time.
Capella - Inactive but has been online.
ITookYourWaffles Townie, Died Night One
pillow bunny - If you look at all of their posts so far I think it's fairly clear that they're Town, I don't think they're experienced enough to seem that innocent.
RuneRaider LYNCHED D1 - Sidekick/Miller

See, I figured Mafia would be inactive but judging by their activity, they either just don't care at all, or they aren't Mafia.

This leads to me wondering who is actually Mafia, and why they would be this stupid.

I don't see why anyone who is actively playing would be that stupid so it almost seems like Dad is Mafia.

But I mean I can't judge purely based off of that but what does everyone else think?

I'm confused more than anything. The only way I can see not killing benefiting the Mafia is if their intention is to make us believe that the inactives are the Mafia so that we lynch them all. But then why not just kill an inactive?

I'm guessing that the Mafia members are either players that just don't give a **** about the game (i.e., the inactives or those who have only posted a couple times), or have an elaborate plan in mind (leading me to believe they are experienced players). I don't fully trust Dad's 2-shot vigilante claim, but it seems more believable at this point so I'm going to run with it for now.

Well, Dad, you made a mistake here it seems. Chances are, the mafia surely would have killed someone if they can't stockpile KP. Now you have claimed to kill them, but where are the mafia kills? Unless someone was protected over the night (if so PLEASE claim), you will be lynched. Also, Dad, please share your full role name.

I am Edea Lee the 2-shot vigilante

And I assumed that given the nature of the game that mafia would have some brave or default options like town roles did.

I'm confused more than anything. The only way I can see not killing benefiting the Mafia is if their intention is to make us believe that the inactives are the Mafia so that we lynch them all. But then why not just kill an inactive?

I'm guessing that the Mafia members are either players that just don't give a **** about the game (i.e., the inactives or those who have only posted a couple times), or have an elaborate plan in mind (leading me to believe they are experienced players). I don't fully trust Dad's 2-shot vigilante claim, but it seems more believable at this point so I'm going to run with it for now.

But the thing is framing the inactives won't work because as I just posted you can look at their profile to see when they were online. So a frame like that seems like a noob mistake just like wasting kp but I don't really know what to think. It seems more likely that someone just didn't give a crap.

The odd thing is that if they did intentionally no kill, then I think they would have done it to get people who seemed like they were inactive and responsible for a no death day, also causing general confusion to get a mislynch. Out of anyone alive who would do this I think it would have been Tom/Endless/Trundle/Ashtot.

But I think the what is probably three mafia are within the people that just aren't paying much attention to the game and/or simply forgot about sending in the night action.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the sentence in your role PM? How is it phrased?

The host just skyped me and they were all "I WILL MODKILL YOU IF YOU POST YOUR ROLE PM". Can I rephrase my role PM justice?

The odd thing is that if they did intentionally no kill, then I think they would have done it to get people who seemed like they were inactive and responsible for a no death day, also causing general confusion to get a mislynch. Out of anyone alive who would do this I think it would have been Tom/Endless/Trundle/Ashtot.

But I think the what is probably three mafia are within the people that just aren't paying much attention to the game and/or simply forgot about sending in the night action.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The host just skyped me and they were all "I WILL MODKILL YOU IF YOU POST YOUR ROLE PM". Can I rephrase my role PM justice?

Oh frig I forgot about Tom...

Anyways I know I'm a Town so that leaves 4 options for me to think through.

I also wouldn't count Sonrio out as somebody who would no kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did the host actually PM Dad on Skype?

The fact that justice did that pretty much clears Dad up as scum. The way it is worded "Do not post your role PM" makes it sound like he really does have that role. Is there any way we can have proof of what you said?

Modkill urself host pls.

We can't really jump to any huge conclusions until the others get on here and actually post their thoughts or if anything happened to them.

The fact that justice did that pretty much clears Dad up as scum. The way it is worded "Do not post your role PM" makes it sound like he really does have that role. Is there any way we can have proof of what you said?

I'm confused. I don't want anyone posting their role PM. I'm not sure why you asked in the first place since I'm pretty sure it's in the general rules to not post your role PM. Even if I gave a safeclaim to mafia I would ask them to not post it. Paraphrasing is fine, but posting either a role PM or a safeclaim will get you modkilled.

Okay going to rephrase this role PM lmao: You were given the name Edea Lee and you are a role that can shoot at night which has two shots. You are a person who wants to do good for the planet. You do not follow the orders given by your old man, but you still intend to do right by the planet. You are skilled with bladed weapons. You have two bullets. If you want to use both bullets in one night you can. I'm a mean host so your bullet will not magically reappear in your inventory if you shoot at somebody who has been protected or has an ability that makes the shot hit somebody else. You will be victorious if all who are not among the common citizens pass away. If you have any doubts, utilize the messaging system on the forums (or skype me -insert vulgar language-).

Alright that's it. Rephrased everything.

I believe you, Dad. But stop playing like an idiot. Hey, Tom, who do you think is scum?

Tom is around too, sheeyut.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know he's around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scom

This may or may not be a dumb question, but this line confuses me.

You will be victorious if all who are not among the common citizens pass away.

Is this in reference to fellow PRs or the Mafia?

It's a pretty common line in tbt mafia, if you can find some PMs from old games. It's stating the win condition.

Back