• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Actually I'll retract the sonrio thing, there are a few players that haven't even posted in the thread yet like DarkOnyx, NikkiNikki, pillow bunny, Blu Rose. &ITookYourWaffles has only posted once

Of course my time is GMT 8+ and I'm here to have fun! I'm gonna ignore Endless post above cuz everything is absurd no offense m8!

Oh look "I'm a mafia" and "vote for me" Nice troll post tho it I would like to bring out that it would be possible that there will be a 3rd party in the game but hey I have no proof but just a stupid useless hunch of mine teehee

PS: I'll loled if Tom is scum cuz I dunno but I remember before that "someone" wants him to die/scum or whatever if I were you guys keep on eye on him

tumblr_nmazqfWAQM1rbxsjwo1_500.gif

What did you just say about me, you little mafioso? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Blue Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mafia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire TBT armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, Dad. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the TBT and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Bell Tree Blue Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable behind off the face of the continent.. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.

What's with the vote Trundler

audino and i are the mafia

i gotta go, will post more when i get home, but that obviously explains my vote

It doesn't really & i'm rlly starting to resent I was accused for no reason whatsoever

Already suspecting sonrio you know there 3 ways
1.) A stupid mafia player who thinks that his role is innocent if he is a mafia then that means you're a mafia as well
2.) Distracts a town because he doesn't have an ability or whatever.
3.) A third party and tries to frame you because he's your target or your role is "important"

- - - Post Merge - - -

And so I thought this is a troll mafia game but screw that

Already suspecting sonrio you know there 3 ways
1.) A stupid mafia player who thinks that his role is innocent if he is a mafia then that means you're a mafia as well
2.) Distracts a town because he doesn't have an ability or whatever.
3.) A third party and tries to frame you because he's your target or your role is "important"

- - - Post Merge - - -

And so I thought this is a troll mafia game but screw that

Obv I'm leaning towards 2 or 3, I hadn't even thought of third party but that would make sense.
but it's also literally the first day & any guesses are purely behaviour based, are we gonna lynch on day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok actually whatever, I'm gonna vote sonrio bc I'd rather not be suspicious for asking whether we're gonna lynch lol.

Obv I'm leaning towards 2 or 3, I hadn't even thought of third party but that would make sense.
but it's also literally the first day & any guesses are purely behaviour based, are we gonna lynch on day 1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok actually whatever, I'm gonna vote sonrio bc I'd rather not be suspicious for asking whether we're gonna lynch lol.

If he died as scum then I'm suspecting you young lady. Sonrio either a dumb scum or a 3rd party trying to kill you. If he sacrifice himself just to kill you heh nice strategy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to vote Sonrio as placeholder already stated my reason above

But then again it says: All role names are unique. This is a closed setup.

I'm confused so all players should PM the BRAVE and DEFAULT at night right? So if someone pms BRAVE so that means they can attack even you don't have ability?

Shhh shut up Airy the Godfather or you're dead D:

Shush!

unacceptable_lemongrab_and_agnes_by_dodomir23-d7b9lrh.jpg

What kind of question is this?!

Yer pust ish a trahs useless post

What kind of question is this???

Give them an award
Jokerlaugh.gif

I am not sure if you're intentionally loading your post full of crap or if you're trying to distract the town but if you could please stop posting unless you actually have anything good to say that would be nice. If you want to call someone out on something don't do it with stupid open ended questions. And why are you trying to prohibit discussion? Anything to get the town talking is good because it helps narrow down scum.

tl;dr shut up because you suck

I am not sure if you're intentionally loading your post full of crap or if you're trying to distract the town but if you could please stop posting unless you actually have anything good to say that would be nice. If you want to call someone out on something don't do it with stupid open ended questions. And why are you trying to prohibit discussion? Anything to get the town talking is good because it helps narrow down scum.

tl;dr shut up because you suck

Thank you :)))))

Last edited:
But then again it says: All role names are unique. This is a closed setup.

I'm confused so all players should PM the BRAVE and DEFAULT at night right? So if someone pms BRAVE so that means they can attack even you don't have ability?

Only people with action roles may Brave or Default. Also keep in mind default will not protect you like the game lmao.

Thank you :)))))

This is a warning since its day 1, but DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS.

Honestly, I'm not really seeing the scummyness that everyone else is seeing in Audino and it just comes off as people wanting to push on a newer player who is acting a little different or doing something silly that can be taken to use against them. Except Endless because he's shown he can argue even though 60% of it is hot air. :lemon:And I've honestly got my eye on the people going after audino right now because I'm really not getting significant scumreads that people are getting. Oh wait nm people suck at giving them.

On the note of Belle, I was pushing her for a reason, yeah, but my point about lurking wasn't about how many posts they were making but moreso about.,..well...just being on the thread a lot. I'm disagreeing and agreeing with her right now. I think her reads on audino are full on weak and not worth a lynch, mush like ashtot's crap reads there, but she's shining a light on runeraider that really needs to be shined.

I'm going to keep to the people alive. There's not much to go off, but the three I'm looking at is runeraider, Capella, and Tom. Capella isn't really doing anything, but then again what's new? If you're going to be at least subpar then it's time you start trying. runeraider is somebody I'm unfamiliar with but I think the reads Belle had on them were reads of them actually being serious about their defensive posts. Tom I've got some beef with right now because he started out acting like he was about to be ambitious in this game and he hasn't done much at all, and I remember seeing him lurking a decent bit last night. To be honest, I know that out of everyone in the game if he's not mafia, he's one of the three alive that are likely to be killed if there are old tbt mafia players in the mafia. I expect him to actually be posting if he's town because he knows he'll die quickly if he's not mafia.

Also Ashtot and Trundle are just being pigheaded like always and voting emotionally/with that wack random vote kill when there's more to go on here. It's a decent day one for a game starting after such a long break.

And despite my annoyance with Endless's attitude in this thread, which I'm gonna hope is just trollery/playstyle, he's acting protown as he can act right now. I haven't seen him play mafia here before so I don't know if there's any reverse psychology in what he's doing already, or tryhardness in acting town. Not going to think definitively of any of that yet.

I'm placing my vote on Tom until/unless anything substantial comes up that convinces me to change it. I do want to see what he has to say about my reads on him right now. Either way it's mothers day so I'm probably going to be out eating with the moms by the time day ends.

OH MY GOD ENDLESS IS ABE?

Yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I'm not really seeing the scummyness that everyone else is seeing in Audino and it just comes off as people wanting to push on a newer player who is acting a little different or doing something silly that can be taken to use against them. Except Endless because he's shown he can argue even though 60% of it is hot air. :lemon:And I've honestly got my eye on the people going after audino right now because I'm really not getting significant scumreads that people are getting. Oh wait nm people suck at giving them.

A lot of what I've said about audino here also applies to sonrio, and after looking at the voting thread sonrio is getting it even worse, for the dumbest reason: people are following Trundle's random vote strat because anything more actually requires effort and the people voting for sonrio aren't giving that.

Dad, I'm not sure why you say I'm voting emotionally. That's the last thing I would do. I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to realize that if I didn't vote and start something, this game would hardly be moving anywhere. I voted Sonrio for saying he/she was scum. Obviously, claiming scum is not helpful for the town whether or not he/she really is scum. The fact that they called out audino as scum buddy is pretty strange to me and I do feel Sonrio has a good chance of being mafia/third party.

The emotional voting moreso applies to Ashtot than you. But that reasoning for voting sonrio is just driving home my point that you're taking somebody joking and using it as a way to get them lynched, which is something scum has done in the past and in this case, a really pisspoor reason to lynch a player.

Tf this just started. I ALREADY missed day one?#?!?!? Okay give some time here to read what is going on. Also sup dudes.

For people that can't be bothered to read:

A simple summary of what some people have said or done so far for people that haven't been following:

crystal - States that if there is a random lynch, she'll place her vote on one of the inactive players.

Dad - Seems to be the only person here actually trying to discuss. I don't know what to think yet but I actually find this quote kind of strange:
It's okay Ashtit we got your back.
There's nothing super weird about it, I was just surprised that you would defend me because I don't remember that kind of thing happening prior to this game, especially considering the way I played the last couple of games. I'm not accusing you of anything I'm just saying I found it kind of weird.

Tom - From my experience Tom generally cares less at the beginning of a game when he's Town, which is behaviour he's shown so far. It's obviously too soon to say anything but there isn't much to go off of yet.

Ashtot - I'm Town and it would be in the best interest of everyone to believe that I'm a Townie and simply go from there. I argued with Endless but I won't be arguing with them from this point on because it's senseless distraction which isn't good for us.

DarkOnyx - Hasn't posted anything since he signed up.

NikkiNikki - Also hasn't posted anything since she signed up.

Trundle - Called out Waffles on his spam and showed pro-town reasoning, but hasn't said much otherwise.

Endless - Honestly I think he's just misguided Town more than anything else.

Capella - Didn't realize you were in this game and I don't know why you are if you're not going to do anything like every other game.

ITookYourWaffles - Has only posted spam so far.

Blu Rose - Hasn't said anything other than a question about the game being "epicmafia style".

Sonrio - For whatever reason claimed that him and audino are Mafia at the beginning of the game. It was probably a joke but I'm surprised he claimed that someone else was Mafia instead of just him.

audino - So far has responded to a couple of questions and shown generally cooperative behaviour. Some people think that audino is suspicious for what they said in that questionaire but I'm not sure why. They said they would post "as much as necessary?" which can mean anything depending on when they think posting is necessary. audino isn't suspicious in my eyes yet.

LaBelleFleur - Posted their thoughts which is nice. Called out audino, and called out runeraider for being unwilling to cooperate with anyone.

pillow bunny - Another inactive player.

RuneRaider - Not willing to answer Endless's questions which is understandable but the general tone of his posts make it seem like he doesn't care at all.

problem - Tried to be a peacekeeper but other than that just spammed so far.

Honestly Endless' playstyle is annoying. It seems like they are looking for something out of nothing, as there's really nothing to do when it's Day 1. Problem has only tried to stop fights and constantly is saying that their reading the thread. Runeraider has only basically made posts that say their not mafia, which I'll take as a grain of salt. They are trying to establish that their pro town without any real evidence. I'm voting for them.

Back