Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

justice why cant we upvote

It's mostly more of a concern once you're dead, (ex you are a cop that just died. you found maf, but you didnt tell town yet. someone is suspicious of another player and the cop upvotes it. its minimal but still an outside influence)

It's the same with tags, basically

Last edited:
the only thing the questions answer with is when we're active.

It's okay Ashtit we got your back.

Is nobody going to talk about what I've had to say about LaBelleFleur luuuuuurking this thread? What does everyone else think about them? While lurking, only posts when I call them out. Is new from what I know and while the lurking criticism can get old with players we have more experience with, I'm gonna be harsher here.

Starting to understand why I was informed that this forum was a lost cause when I joined it.
Well, so far Ashtot and Dad have managed to clog the thread with useless and incorrect posts, and some damn heavy sarcasm. Sonrio's brand of ****post is vaguely more amusing, but just about as useful. Aud is weak town from content in thread and fluidity of opinion and posts.

policy lynch all lurkers

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i take my ****posting as serious as my memes

Is nobody going to talk about what I've had to say about LaBelleFleur luuuuuurking this thread? What does everyone else think about them? While lurking, only posts when I call them out. Is new from what I know and while the lurking criticism can get old with players we have more experience with, I'm gonna be harsher here.

What do you want me to say? This thread has been nothing but ****-posting so far. Still waiting for Trundle to explain his vote for Sonrio.

Starting to understand why I was informed that this forum was a lost cause when I joined it.
Well, so far Ashtot and Dad have managed to clog the thread with useless and incorrect posts, and some damn heavy sarcasm. Sonrio's brand of ****post is vaguely more amusing, but just about as useful. Aud is weak town from content in thread and fluidity of opinion and posts.

I can't tell if you're just authentically pretentious (my god that first sentence) or trolling, but so far your questions aren't getting anything substantial, and the most that'll do is get discussion going. If anything, the only question that'll matter is the timezone one, and all that can be used for is for when people make bs excuses but for the most part that can be detected without knowing their timezone.

It's okay Ashtit we got your back.

LaBelle already posted twice prior to your original post where you 'called them out'. Reading is god damn hard. All of LaBelle's comments, including the one where you 'called her out' were in response to another post, save her saying hello in thread. It's safe to say she hasn't red told yet. Yeah, she's lurking. Not a big deal considering she's actively responding to things she thinks are worth responding to.
2/10 bad read would not sheep.

As a reminder there is NO OUTSIDE OF THREAD COMMUNICATION. Next time someone is caught doing it you will be modkilled.

LaBelle already posted twice prior to your original post where you 'called them out'. Reading is god damn hard. All of LaBelle's comments, including the one where you 'called her out' were in response to another post, save her saying hello in thread. It's safe to say she hasn't red told yet. Yeah, she's lurking. Not a big deal considering she's actively responding to things she thinks are worth responding to.

You've accomplished nothing so far, all you've done is act extremely rude and told us that what we're posting is completely wrong.

Also Dad the only thing I don't understand about the lafleur person is that they ignored your questions.

I'm asking what everyone else thinks about the nature of her responses for a reason, but go ahead and continue to try act like an edgy pro from somewhere else.

P.S., Dad - I'm not the only one lurking. I'm just the only one who can't be bothered to hide behind invisible mode to lurk. eight members in this thread, but only four usernames... hmmmm... ;)

P.S., Dad - I'm not the only one lurking. I'm just the only one who can't be bothered to hide behind invisible mode to lurk. eight members in this thread, but only four usernames... hmmmm... ;)

Why are you redirecting the attention on you?

I'd also like to mention that Endless is completely caught up on Dad and I that are the 2 of the 3 people that have posted anything that isn't trolling so far.

You don't seem to be concerned bout the people that are spamming and acting like idiots, but when people try to get a discussion going you get mad. I'm extremely confused. Can you please explain?

Back