• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Bells
Feedback
100% (102) +
Should be 99%, with the exception of his catch phrase.
I'm only accepting tbt/btb at this time, sorry.

Starting bid: 20 tbt/btb
Min. increment: 10 tbt/btb

Today is Monday, June 29th. The auction will end tonight at 8 P.M. (central time).
I'm willing to hold him for a max of an hour after the auction ends if the winner cannot pick him up right away.
tumblr_mqsovlB9cI1qh1x6ko1_500.jpg

Last edited:
all of mine he is my ultimate dreamie I also have power saved villagers to trade

Last edited:
UPDATE: Changed ending time from Tuesday (tomorrow) to 8 P.M. tonight.

@Locke. Hey, I wish I have two Bobs, then both you and PlasmaPower could have him, but I don't...so. I don't think it's fair to give you Bob if you haven't won the auction yet. You should change your bid to 30 tbt/btb and watch the thread before it ends so you can bid more smartly at that time and maybe win him?? Idk.

CONGRATS!!! Wow that is a long time... I'm glad your wait is over!!! Are you free to come get him right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back