• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Blue Violets

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
I have about 85 or so blue violets that I no longer want, as I've decided on different flowers for my town. I want to get them out of the way quickly to make room for the new flowers, and I'd rather give them away than just sell them after the work I put into getting them all.

Whoever wants them can have them, first come first serve and such. I can bring them to you, or you can come get them, either is fine.

Edit: 69 blue violets left

Last edited:
No need to pay, you can have them. Would you prefer to pick them up, or would you like me to bring them to you? Also, how many would you like? You can have all of them if you wan, but if not that's fine too.

I can take a full pocket if that is ok and could you come to my town? I added you and the town is Fandom user name is Tsukuri.

Added you as well, and that's fine. Just tell me where to put them when I arrive. My Mayor is Vexen.

Last edited:
Hi! This is really nice of you. I'm using them a lot on my beach and would love to get some! Like 15 or so? Let me know!

Could I have some? I've been trying to breed them but in vain.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking to have about 50 of them?

Hi there!
That's very generous of you!
I was wondering if I could have 5 please? :D

ignore this, I don't need them anymore! sorry about that!

Last edited:
Back