• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Blue shaggy rug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbell

Resident Rep Alissa🌲❄️🍎
Bells
Switch
6849-0069-5780
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hello all you lovely islanders out there,

I am looking for a blue shaggy rug. I can pay 3 TBT or 5 NMT, whichever is preferred. Let me know and I will send you a dodo code so you can drop it off! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Also, if you feel like you need me to up the price, I can do that as well 👍🏻

Last edited:
I would love the 3 tbt for the blue shaggy rug! I can order for delivery tomorrow, or if you want to exchange friends codes, I can mail you from my catalog directly today.

I would love the 3 tbt for the blue shaggy rug! I can order for delivery tomorrow, or if you want to exchange friends codes, I can mail you from my catalog directly today.
Perfect! You can definitely mail me. My code is:
813F2397-0F09-4636-92DE-D03EE16F1289.jpeg

Friend request sent! I'm Renn.
Lmk when you have accepted. I'm not sure if we have to visit each other to mail, but if that's the case, I can open my gates.
Just got it & accepted! I think you may be right about that. My Internet did not work this morning when I tried to visit someone else’s island. I think I may try inviting you over instead & see if that works. The overall Internet connection works, but for some reason just on Animal Crossing it didn’t let me fly.

Just got it & accepted! I think you may be right about that. My Internet did not work this morning when I tried to visit someone else’s island. I think I may try inviting you over instead & see if that works. The overall Internet connection works, but for some reason just on Animal Crossing it didn’t let me fly.
I am Sorry I have to troubleshoot my internet, Too!
I'll have to trade later... mailed back the tbt

Hello all you lovely islanders out there,

I am looking for a blue shaggy rug. I can pay 3 TBT or 5 NMT, whichever is preferred. Let me know and I will send you a dodo code so you can drop it off! 😊

Also, if you feel like you need me to up the price, I can do that as well 👍🏻
I see you got your rug or are going to but if you need anything else let me know. I could friend you too since you visited today.

Ok, I think things are working now! Should I come to you or reopen?
Doesn’t matter to me! I have to head to my airport anyways

Dodo code is 1567C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back