• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading blue roses/pansies/violets for pink roses, carnations + more (also offering igb/btb)

pastelmarine

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
I have: 40 blue roses
40 blue pansies
30 blue violets

and i'm looking to trade them for pink roses, pink carnations and white carnations. I'm also looking for peaches, perfect peaches and the following unorderable items: cupcake, hibiscus, casablanca lillies, flower bouquet, moss ball, lily player, lily lamp and glass teapot. Thanks!

I can also offer igb or btb for the above items. Name your price!

I'd love all your blue roses! i have quite a large number of pink roses and pink carnations- how many would you like of each for your 40 blue roses?
(omg if you're down to trade, i might have to do it in around an hour bc i'm currently out of the house- sorry sorry about that!!)
let me know if you'd like to trade!

20k igb for 5 of each? <3 (if all the blue roses are gone I'll just take five of the others)

Last edited:
Back