• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Blue and cyan heart balloon

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Feedback
100% (217) +
Hi there. if you have any spare blue and cyan heart balloons, I would like to buy them. I'll offer TBT in return for a meantime.

I do have a lineup involving these two color heart balloons. It's a pretty basic pattern lineup, I know.

1710941378121.png
1710940985177.png
1710941087383.png
1710941602600.png
1710941390006.png

hi!
i’d be happy to sell you my blue heart balloon, and i could also buy you a cyan heart balloon. i’ll be available for the next hour, so lmk when you’re ready to trade!

hi!
i’d be happy to sell you my blue heart balloon, and i could also buy you a cyan heart balloon. i’ll be available for the next hour, so lmk when you’re ready to trade!
(Oh, hi there. Sorry for the late reply)
How much TBT total for a blue and cyan heart balloon? I would like to buy them both!

(Oh, hi there. Sorry for the late reply)
How much TBT total for a blue and cyan heart balloon? I would like to buy them both!
dw abt the late reply! i was wondering if 1000 for both sounds good, and i also wanted to know if you’d like a message :lemon:

I have a cyan heart from 9th March. 500 TBT if it works for you?

Oh right, it says buying.:giggle:
What date do you have and would the 9th work for you?

Oh right, it says buying.:giggle:
What date do you have and would the 9th work for you?
I currently have the March 20 cyan balloon in my inventory. And March 9 works with the lineup I have in mind!

I can change that for you then. Any message?

i have a blue heart balloon! bought at march 15, at 10:00 PM, i could sell for 500

Back