• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ♥ Blooper's Valentine's Day Giveaway ♥ Pay-what-you-will for Unorderables and Hybrids

Gates are open for Trix and Ira.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am selling the Yut Board as we speak, but I can sell you the other three items for 1,150,000 bells :)

ETA: I already have you added, if I'm not mistaken, so I'll open my gates and you can come by anytime.

ooh.. okay I'll just get the three items instead! how much would the payment be if I offered 25 red roses?

Bathhouse wall, gayle and scoot's pic, perfect painting, sand garden, shoji screen, tingle hood, and ukulele please
Delivery

Last edited:
Hi there I'm new to trading so if you could give me a price that would be awesome ; I'd like to get these if they're still available : 2x bubble wands , 2x rainbow screen and 1x hairbow wig I can offer 1 mill for the screens and the wig but I'm not sure how much the bubble wands go for. Thank you :)

ooh.. okay I'll just get the three items instead! how much would the payment be if I offered 25 red roses?

Hmm, I have no idea what the going rate on normal roses are! Uh, lol, suppose I should have been prepared for this. Idk, what do you think is fair per flower (I've literally never bought flowers before)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when the gates are open :)

You probably can't see them, let me reopen for you :)

Bathhouse wall, gayle and scoot's pic, perfect painting, sand garden, shoji screen, tingle hood, and ukulele please
Delivery

Is 150k per villager picture alright? Your total would be 1,350,000 bells. I need to make sure I still have the Tingle Hood, but if I do you can actually have it for free as it is reorderable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there I'm new to trading so if you could give me a price that would be awesome ; I'd like to get these if they're still available : 2x bubble wands , 2x rainbow screen and 1x hairbow wig I can offer 1 mill for the screens and the wig but I'm not sure how much the bubble wands go for. Thank you :)

Hi there,
I think you must be looking at the wrong thread. I do not have any rainbow screens nor do I have a hair-bow wig. I do have two bubble wands, and those will be 50k or 100k total.

Hmm, I have no idea what the going rate on normal roses are! Uh, lol, suppose I should have been prepared for this. Idk, what do you think is fair per flower (I've literally never bought flowers before)?

um.. not sure too... I've only sold hybrids, not normal flowers.. does 10k per flower sound fair..? omg sorry I literally have no idea.. what do you think though?

Oh woops sorry ^^; still finding my way around this. Sure I'd like to grab them from you ! Would you like me to come to you?

um.. not sure too... I've only sold hybrids, not normal flowers.. does 10k per flower sound fair..? omg sorry I literally have no idea.. what do you think though?

Lol, sure; it's probably a bit high, but there's also like...I don't actually need money for anything besides dreamies and gold roses and money trees after this :)

So that would be 250k off...meaning your total would be 900k + 25 red roses :) Gate should be open on and off, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh woops sorry ^^; still finding my way around this. Sure I'd like to grab them from you ! Would you like me to come to you?

Yes, but I'll need your friend code if you please :)

alright so

fedora chair
mossy carpet
veggie basket

for 900k + 25 gold roses~

I'll be in your town in a while, just have to put the roses in lockers :)

Sure, give me jsut a moment to add you and grab your items. I need to make a delivery to Delarie first :)

Alright, I'm opening my gates for Tokkio, Kenna, and Elysia. However, Kenna, you will need to add my FC (you can find it on the left side of this post). You might not be able to see my gates if you don't add me before I open them. Please let me know if you can't see them.

Hi, I’ve noticed in your list you have a Mini Rustoid and a Sputnoid. These are the only two gyroids I haven’t got and it would be great to get a complete collection. In your price list there’s no guide for gyroids so I don’t know how much you’d want.

If we can agree a deal I’d like to pick up the Mini Rustoid and Sputnoid from your town. I’m in the UK so I’m 8 hours ahead which might cause a bit of a problem. My friend code is: 0216-0804-1295

would 300k be okay for both the snowman clock and the snowman wardrobe? that falls under the seasonal items, right? LOL

Back