Birthday Thread

Don't want another lonely birthday so posting here lol, turning 33 today but am looking forward to some delicious gluten-free swedish Daim Cake : ) this was always a painful day for me since my sister and I were fraternal and I always had very few who cared versus her haha.

Don't want another lonely birthday so posting here lol, turning 33 today but am looking forward to some delicious gluten-free swedish Daim Cake : ) this was always a painful day for me since my sister and I were fraternal and I always had very few who cared versus her haha.
Happy Birthday! I hadn’t heard of Daim cake, but I Googled and it looks delicious! ☺❤🌟🎉

Happy birthday!! 🥳 I hope you have a wonderful day and I'm glad you got to enjoy your cake 🥰

Happy Birthday! I hope you won't be lonely today. Sending you best wishes for a happy day! 🎂

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a really lovely day and enjoy that delicious sounding cake! 🥳

i can’t believe i’m saying this, but today’s my 20th birthday!! the fact that i’m 20 now is absolutely insane to me... i didn’t think i’d make it this far. :’o

happy birthday to me! 🎉
Happy Birthday xara! 🥳❤️🎉🌟

i can’t believe i’m saying this, but today’s my 20th birthday!! the fact that i’m 20 now is absolutely insane to me... i didn’t think i’d make it this far. :’o

happy birthday to me! 🎉
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day! 🥳 🎂

happy birthday to me! 🎉
Think I am stalking you with birthday wishes 😂 You deserve the bestest birthday ever so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🥳 🎂💜💜

happy birthday to me! 🎉
HAPPY BDAY BROOO ILYSMMMM

happy birthday to me! 🎉
XARA I ALREADY GREETED U BUT HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ILY HOPE U EAT LOTS OF GOOD CAKE TODAY
also ur unfortunately going on my list of “friends in their 20’s who i can have an existential crisis with” list 🥰

Back