Biggest thing you own

Either my Amiibo Figure Shelf, my bed, or my playset. Only one of which I truly own and my parents dont... Its the amiibo shelf lol

I have a very big fathead (wall decal) of Croconaw. I’d say that’s the biggest thing I own.

The biggest thing I own is probably my computer but that's boring so I'll put my Jolteon plush I got recently. It's super cute and cuddly 😍
IMG_20220414_181032144~2.jpg

other than furniture such as my bed, bookshelf, etc, probably the biggest thing i own currently is my winter deer squishmallow. i don’t own many large plushies (or things in general) as i have limited room for all my things, so i don’t like things that take up too much space (those giant valentine’s day bears would be a nightmare gift for me lol), but i love my squishmallow. ✨🖤

46EE5B0A-FF23-4E3C-9762-0959BE0D1C86.jpeg

Probably my studio easel! It's convertible, so it can be tilted to make a flat painting surface. For ref:

Regular standing. The tallest part can be extended higher, I usually keep it about 170-ish, it can probably go to +190cm, but it'll become unstable. The bottom bar can be raised too, if working on a small canvas, or standing.
1649983676559.png

And this is what it's like converted!
1649983589670.png

I own a dresser sized record player from the 1930s. I don’t use it as much as my modern record player since the wiring is dangerously old.

A friend of mine who is almost 30 owns a giant teddybear, and she dresses him up every now and then. She also talks to him when she’s alone. It’s kind of cute, but kind of weird.

The biggest thing I own is probably the tree for my budgies. It ranges from the floor to the ceiling. It’s basically just a long wooden stick with branches and toys screwed into it. The budgies love it, though.

Back