• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Biggest thing you own

Either my Amiibo Figure Shelf, my bed, or my playset. Only one of which I truly own and my parents dont... Its the amiibo shelf lol

I have a very big fathead (wall decal) of Croconaw. I’d say that’s the biggest thing I own.

The biggest thing I own is probably my computer but that's boring so I'll put my Jolteon plush I got recently. It's super cute and cuddly 😍
IMG_20220414_181032144~2.jpg

other than furniture such as my bed, bookshelf, etc, probably the biggest thing i own currently is my winter deer squishmallow. i don’t own many large plushies (or things in general) as i have limited room for all my things, so i don’t like things that take up too much space (those giant valentine’s day bears would be a nightmare gift for me lol), but i love my squishmallow. ✨🖤

46EE5B0A-FF23-4E3C-9762-0959BE0D1C86.jpeg

Probably my studio easel! It's convertible, so it can be tilted to make a flat painting surface. For ref:

Regular standing. The tallest part can be extended higher, I usually keep it about 170-ish, it can probably go to +190cm, but it'll become unstable. The bottom bar can be raised too, if working on a small canvas, or standing.
1649983676559.png

And this is what it's like converted!
1649983589670.png

I own a dresser sized record player from the 1930s. I don’t use it as much as my modern record player since the wiring is dangerously old.

A friend of mine who is almost 30 owns a giant teddybear, and she dresses him up every now and then. She also talks to him when she’s alone. It’s kind of cute, but kind of weird.

The biggest thing I own is probably the tree for my budgies. It ranges from the floor to the ceiling. It’s basically just a long wooden stick with branches and toys screwed into it. The budgies love it, though.

Back