• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Big Brother: TBT | Big Brother Mafia | Endgame

:( didnt want to say anything bc I felt like Zendels post was gonna eliminate me

Oh well ty was fun playing w/ you guys <3 (hoping were allowed to make a final post lol)

So between Kirby and Zendel, who should we pick?

Assuming they both vote themselves, this potentially leaves me with the tiebreaking vote... :O

Whaddya know, I did.

Capture.PNG

So who's HoH?

I'm going for dinner. When I get back, I will assess the situation and tell you guys what I plan to do.

IO0lGvP.png

amazonevan19
has been elected Night 6's (and the final) HoH, determined by the result of a random number generator.

amazonevan19 now has the power to eliminate one from the game. Elimination is mandatory, and should he fail to do so, he himself will be eliminated.

Night 6 has begun and amazonevan19 has until the end of the countdown to select a player to eliminate in the voting thread.

He can communicate with other players throughout Night 6 before and after he makes his decision.

On Day 7, he will lose this power.

Last edited:
All previously eliminated players have been sent reminders that the voting thread will be open exclusively to them on Day 7.

As previously discussed more times than enough, all eliminated players will return to vote for a final winner once amazonevan19 has chosen the final person to eliminate.

This sounds like a fun and simple game, sign me up when the current game ends! (I usually have nothing to do all day besides chat and trade)

It's up to Evan then. :)

This was a fun game despite the fact that it was rather inactive. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

This sounds like a fun and simple game, sign me up when the current game ends! (I usually have nothing to do all day besides chat and trade)
You've got the wrong thread, click on Daniel's and sign up there! :D

I'm sorry, I have no idea who Daniel is ;-; (a quick link would help!)

Back