• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Wars

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Now before any of you hot heads yell at me.
[18:53] <OCM> ok so can i post it in tbt hq?
[18:53] <Stormtrooper88888> yeh
[18:53] <OCM> kk
[18:53] <OCM> So i'll try to have it open before the site opens.
[18:53] <Stormtrooper88888> you can post about it i guess =o
[18:53] <OCM> make sure i don't get in trouble.

;)
[18:54] <Stormtrooper88888> heh
If you want proof please pm STORMCOMMANDER_________________________________________________Anyway you must be wondering what this thread is about. Well recently Storm, Justin and I have been working on somthing. You must all remember Storm's Reign that happened in July. Well us the amigos have been working on a 24/7 TBT's Storm Reign Forum! It will be the same concept except it will last almost forever and will have some elements of TBT and StarWars. If you enjoyed that you will definitly enjoy this.

Launch will be this month!!! :0

Notice: Also if anyone knows how to change the domain, plz say so here.

Another big thing this month? Do you HONESTLY want my head to implode? :mad:

>_>;;;

Meh, hope this works out... Although the site is currently capturing all of my attention.

:p

Bulerias said:

>_>;;;

Meh, hope this works out... Although the site is currently capturing all of my attention.

lol Sorry. This was being planned since Auggest though. I just didn't announce it. :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

>_>;;;

lol Sorry. This was being planned since Auggest though. I just didn't announce it. :gyroidtongue:
The site's been planned for more than a year, hah.

But yeah... speaking of the site... I must say that the progress is astounding. But yeah, back to the topic.

*Buleriasdoesn't particularly like the fact that we're even pretending that one of our admins is reigning as supreme overlord, but will let the members have their fun anyway.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

>_>;;;

But yeah... speaking of the site... I must say that the progress is astounding. But yeah, back to the topic.

*Bulerias doesn't particularly like the fact that we're even pretending that one of our admins is reigning as supreme overlord, but will let the members have their fun anyway.
No Storm didn't know about this till last week. :gyroidtongue:

Smart knew for a while. And well uhhh........ Yea I guess your right about the site.

And the concept isn't Storm ruling it's more of conquer the other groups.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

>_>;;;

*Bulerias doesn't particularly like the fact that we're even pretending that one of our admins is reigning as supreme overlord, but will let the members have their fun anyway.
*STORMCOMMANDERis a supreme overlord! :evillaugh:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

>_>;;;

*STORMCOMMANDER is a supreme overlord! :evillaugh:
*Buleriasnow realizes that letting Storm rename himself to "StormCommander" was a bad idea.

*OddCrazyMe now realizes that maybe *Bulerias should make a rule saying staff can't have name changes.

Uhhh..."Storm, Justin, and I"? This is about that one Empire/Rebel day right? I'm seriously restraining myself from commenting on something.....

Super_Naruto said:
Uhhh..."Storm, Justin, and I"? This is about that one Empire/Rebel day right? I'm seriously restraining myself from commenting on something.....
Commenting on what?

Mmkay, guys, lay off the fightin'.

After all, you have to... love, not fight. <3

Bulerias said:
Mmkay, guys, lay off the fightin'.

After all, you have to... love, not fight. <3
No, I'm just kinda pissed...this wasn't officially me and storm's thing, but...I don't get it. Justin hates Star Wars and this is pretty much about Star Wars and Odd you can't tell if he likes Star Wars...

Back