Bedroom ideas?

ILikeFroakies

Bells
Tasty Cake
I've got two male characters in my town and am a bit stuck on some ideas for their bedrooms. For one of them I'm thinking of combining the Gorgeous and Sleek series combined. For the other I'm really unsure. I'm thinking the modern series since it's got lots of options but I don't like half the furniture so wouldn't know what to combine it with. Any suggestions would be great and I'd love to see what you have all done with your bedrooms!

i like some of the sloppy furniture combined with other simple furniture. it looks very natural and cute, i plan to use them for a character i'm going to make, i'll also give her things like the lunch box, the zen backpack, crayons, etc. to make her look like an elementary student. That's one idea, though i'm not sure what kind of character you're going for, so it might not work for you ;///;

if you don't really know what you want this character to be, then maybe another nice idea would be to make him a wizard and put all the dark stuff in his room like the coffin and that large pot, etc. i think it would look rly cool in his room, with black furniture, or dark wood ^^

When I design my bedroom, it mostly is a combination of all kind of furniture where I think they
would fit the best to a bedroom. As for the bed, I use the Classic bed since I do like the design
of it a lot. Some pieces of the Sloppy series are also useful for me to kinda make a messy looking
bedroom which needs to be clean up, lol. I also put K.K. songs on the wall so that they would look
like posters if I want the bedroom to look like more as if a young adult or teenager lives/sleeps here.

Alternative, I also used a few times parts of the Gracie series, like the floor and wall, the bed, lamp
and a few other pieces for making a bedroom.

I think parts of the Modern wood series or Sleek series are also nice to use for making a bedroom.

For my second town I used a combination of modern wood furniture and some other simple furniture with solid block colours such as the simple arm chair and the gracie summer series).

HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG

I wanted to make his room kinda like a studio apartment so that's why i fit a kitchen in there. The rolling closet is also a great item to use as a divider!!

For my main town, one of my characters has refurbished modern furniture and pathwork furniture. I can't find pictures for that right now tho.

charlieroom.JPG

This is Charlie's room, which is pretty much sloppy furniture. But his room is designed after Charlie Kelly from the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so I just tried to make it as decrepit as I could lol.

View attachment 225986

This is Charlie's room, which is pretty much sloppy furniture. But his room is designed after Charlie Kelly from the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so I just tried to make it as decrepit as I could lol.
Ah, that's a cool looking room! Never watched the show to be honest, but I really like the way
how it's looks.

For my second town I used a combination of modern wood furniture and some other simple furniture with solid block colours such as the simple arm chair and the gracie summer series).

View attachment 225983
View attachment 225984
View attachment 225985

I wanted to make his room kinda like a studio apartment so that's why i fit a kitchen in there. The rolling closet is also a great item to use as a divider!!

For my main town, one of my characters has refurbished modern furniture and pathwork furniture. I can't find pictures for that right now tho.

View attachment 225986

Those rooms look amazing!

Back