• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
In-game Name: numu
Island Name: komorebi
*Amiibo(s): tangy
Plot Ready?: I have a move out tomorrow but can tt them out.

Is 70 tbt good?

In-game Name: numu
Island Name: komorebi
*Amiibo(s): tangy
Plot Ready?: I have a move out tomorrow but can tt them out.

Is 70 tbt good?
Awesome! I have a few trades for tangy so it'll be a bit! I'll add you to the queue!

Amiibo Request Form:
In-game Name: Mac
Island Name: pen island
*Amiibo(s): Scoot
Plot Ready?: yes
Notes (if any):can pay in NMT

In-game Name: Kay
Island Name: Chamomile
*Amiibo(s): Marshal
Plot Ready?: Katt just asked to move today, so she’ll be in boxes tomorrow, and completely out the day after tomorrow. I can TT and get a plot ready in under 10 min as soon as it’s good to go.
Notes (if any): I can only pay in NMT or half tbt/half nmt at best, but I’m wondering how much I can knock off with things from your wishlist...? (assuming it’s updated? there’s a lot of items on there holy moly!) I can offer a lot ranging from small stuff to expensive stuff to butterfly models, but I wanted to ask first before listing everything.. just thought it wouldn’t hurt to try to ask >< sorry

In-game Name: Kay
Island Name: Chamomile
*Amiibo(s): Marshal
Plot Ready?: Katt just asked to move today, so she’ll be in boxes tomorrow, and completely out the day after tomorrow. I can TT and get a plot ready in under 10 min as soon as it’s good to go.
Notes (if any): I can only pay in NMT or half tbt/half nmt at best, but I’m wondering how much I can knock off with things from your wishlist...? (assuming it’s updated? there’s a lot of items on there holy moly!) I can offer a lot ranging from small stuff to expensive stuff to butterfly models, but I wanted to ask first before listing everything.. just thought it wouldn’t hurt to try to ask >< sorry
If you give me a good portion of items, including some more expensive things, it'll take off the nmt/tbt completely! You'd doing me a huge favor since I'd most likely have to pay a decent amount of tbt to get a lot of the items on that list! So you can dm me a list of stuff you have and I'll have Marshal in boxes for you by tomorrow! And it is updated too my knowledge..I may end up with one or two duplicates but that's on me.

If you give me a good portion of items, including some more expensive things, it'll take off the nmt/tbt completely! You'd doing me a huge favor since I'd most likely have to pay a decent amount of tbt to get a lot of the items on that list! So you can dm me a list of stuff you have and I'll have Marshal in boxes for you by tomorrow! And it is updated too my knowledge..I may end up with one or two duplicates but that's on me.

wow thank you! i’ll get a list going then and pm you and we can go from there :D

In-game Name: bee
Island Name: peachy
*Amiibo(s): kabuki
Plot Ready?: maybe in a week or so?
Notes (if any): can i pay in a mixture of tbt & nmt?

How much would the preorderables be?? Since theyre untiered would they be 10TBT/NMT and to that the discount applies?
Oh sorry! I probably should fix that! They are color coded to the prices! So dark blue are S tier, and Green text are A tier ect. I'll get on fixing that right away!

Amiibo Request Form:
In-game Name: P.C.
Island Name: Viridia
*Amiibo(s): Ankha
Plot Ready?: Yes
Notes (if any): please pm me, I have some questions! Paying in tbt

Back