• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 3 (W3) : Dobie VS Katt VS Sprocket VS Vic - BATTLE ROYALE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which villagers will survive the fight ?

• Dobie

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Katt

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Sprocket

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Vic

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello beautiful people ! 👋
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 3 are :

DobiePicACNH.png
KattPicACNH.png
SprocketPicACNH.png
VicPicACNH.png

Dobie VS Katt VS Sprocket VS Vic

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the villagers you choose would win the fight !

YOU CAN VOTE FOR 2 VILLAGERS AND YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :
Battle 1 : Coco VS Drago VS Ribbot VS Roscoe
Battle 2 : Billy VS Tabby VS Pekoe VS Renée
Battle 4 : Phoebe VS Spike VS Chow VS Snake

°°°

📌 BATTLE ROYALE 3 RESULTS
34 VOTES
The winning villagers qualified for the next wave are...

🥇
SPROCKET
🥈DOBIE

SprocketPicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png

Note : Those two villagers will continue to fight as individuals for the Versus Battles of the next wave !

Last edited:
Sprocket would definitely win this one. Dobie is too old and not fit for fighting anymore. Katt and Vic wouldn’t be able to make a dent in Sprocket’s material. 😅

Katt and Sprocket were my starters so it's sooo hard to choose but I have to give it up to Sprocket. He wouldn't hurt a fly but he's made of metal and he sure could take a punch! He'd let them tire themselves out and come out the victor, haha!

Katt and Sprocket were my starters so it's sooo hard to choose but I have to give it up to Sprocket. He wouldn't hurt a fly but he's made of metal and he sure could take a punch! He'd let them tire themselves out and come out the victor, haha!
You can vote for both of them ! 😉

That's what I did 😍
Sprocket will dominate the battle for sure, but Katt is a bad gurl with a complete arsenal of weapon in her bag I'm sure of it lol

Ok I just watched the latest episode of God of Highschool, so i'm ready for this match! For starters, I believe sprocket should relatively easily make it to the top 2 of this match. He is made out of strong metal, and therefore I don't think either Dobie or Katt could really do to much damage to him. Meanwhile he can also fly into the air using his helicopter tail (yes he has that now) to get out of his opponent's melee range, and rain down missiles from above (via his rocket launcher neck) onto his opponents. Out of the remaining three, i'd have to give the second vote to Vic. Dobie is too old and fragile to put up much of a fight any longer, and neither him or katt have strong enough firepower/melee attacks to damage his heavy armor. Also, if you've seen Vinland Saga, then you should know how truly terrifying and strong a viking can be, and Vic reminds of Thorkell to a certain degree. Again, i'm not gonna say who the sole victor would be between the two, but in the end i'm gonna give my votes to Sprocket and Vic.

TLDR; Sprocket and Vic win, due to strong armour and weak opponents.

i'm thinking sprocket. first of all, metal body. pretty impenetrable. dobie is strong but older and i don't think he could keep up with the others' speed. vic seems strong but a little too slow for the faster bird and cat. i think katt would hold a pretty good fight but could still get got by dobie, and even if she could get ahold of sprocket she'd have a hard time damaging him.

dobie & katt are literal sweethearts and wouldn’t hurt anyone,, sprocket, on the other hand, would gladly peck our eyes out lmao

I voted for Sprocket and Vic. Like in the other thread featuring Ribbot, I'd like to assume that there's some battle functionality built into Sprocket. Even if there isn't though, he still has a tough metallic body (at least partially anyway, Sprocket's design seems to me to be a bit more cyborg than full robot like Ribbot or Del) and a sharp beak. Plus, even normal ostriches are known to have powerful kicks. Vic gets the other vote because he's based on a viking and that would presumably come with some aptitude for battle, plus he's wearing some forms of armor and has horns to work with even if a weapon were disarmed.

As much as I love him, as I mentioned in another of these battle threads, Dobie's design sort of strikes me as him having dentures rather than his natural fangs, so I don't see him putting up much of a fight. Not much to say about Katt here, I don't see her doing too much of anything to Sprocket or Vic.

I voted Sprocket and Katt, although I’m still leaning towards the fact that Sprocket would probably win overall!

Sprocket is made of metal, so damaging him would be hard. But he seems like the kind of villager to be sweet or just not like fighting, so he’d probably let the others tire themselves out when trying to beat him!

Katt seems like a badbutt 😇
It definitely seems like she could heat Dobie, as he’s older, and I still think she could beat Vic although he’s bigger than her

I voted for my third favorite villager of all time, Sprocket. He seems to be the most endurable; he's almost entirely artificial. Vic could also take a victory, too.

I am furious right now... I just KNOW Dobie was a karate sensei/secret agent (hence Agent KK playing on his phonograph) before he retired... He may be a lil rusty, but he could still kick butt

Last chance to vote for Battle Royale 3 & 4 guys !
Next wave coming soon ! 🤩

📌 BATTLE ROYALE 3 RESULTS
34 VOTES
The winning villagers qualified for the next wave are...

🥇
SPROCKET
🥈DOBIE

SprocketPicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png

Note : Those two villagers will continue to fight as individuals for the Versus Battles of the next wave !
Post automatically merged:

I just noticed the poll is still open here but it's a mistake, I will not take into account future votes.

Wave 4 is starting tomorrow 😉

Last edited:
Go Dobie, I'm rooting for you! I kind of dislike Sprocket but I can see how he'd be handy in a fight.

Back