• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Basically everything & always adding more! - Sets, Walls/Floors, Furniture! -

I'd love to get the cash register, daffodil, kettle, kiddie bureau, kiddie wardrobe, lily pad table, microwave, and modern bed. I'm trying to complete my catalog :)

Sure thing! Just give me a little to get that all together for you~

emm.. I'm not sure of prices. I know that I would prefer IGB though

I'm growing more pink carnations but hey you can have the floppy hat for free if you want it's an extra I got at an giveaway

Umm.. I'm not sure of prices. I know that I would prefer IGB though
Hmm, well white lilies can be bought for 80 bells each, so that's only 1,200 igb, but since you're going trough the hassle of trading them I'll give you 10k? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm growing more pink carnations but hey you can have the floppy hat for free if you want it's an extra I got at an giveaway

Awesome!
How many pink carnations can you sell right now?

sorry for the wait, would you like to do the trade today? 15 white lilies right?

Back