Buying Bannetite

Yeah, preferably. Went all the way up to mt pyre only to find medichamite where my bannetite should have been, guess they're version exclusive :,)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure oras and xy can trade as long as it's not something that's new to oras, so xy bannetite would work too.

I meant you could trade from your xy to my oras, but alright. I'll keep looking then?

Oh dang how long is school? I'm kind of stuck in oras until I get it :,0

(I'll still want to trade later regardless but I might restart while waiting so do you know what you want for it so I can trade it over to xy before I do? Or how much TBT?)

I get off school at 3:30 p.m CST
I don't want you to restart so if you find someone else first then you can take up their offer. If you do take mine I wouldn't want a huge btb amount due to making you wait

Nah don't worry I need a water type anyway and they're all too low level for me to want to train them up so. It's not all about the wait I made some sucky decisions regarding my pokemon team at the start and now I've got a terrible group at way higher levels than anything else. You want TBT then? I won't have much of that til the winner of my auction pays sometime after noon anyway. I was gonna restart regardless, just wanted to make sure you didn't want a megastone first.

Last edited:
Back