• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Bam is in boxes

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Bam
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Arcade Scenery
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
Bam is in boxes and will be gone by tomorrow. I’m accepting IGB, NMT, or TBT. If anyone wants him, I’ll be available until 11:00 PM EST. :)

ok, I’ll add the dodo code queue (it should be at the top of the thread) whenever you’re ready you can come over :)
Question, the villager thats leaving my island is in boxes right now. Will that work? Or do I need to time travel forward one day to when her plot is up for sale. Then come to you? Either way is fine, I just don’t wanna mess things up.

Question, the villager thats leaving my island is in boxes right now. Will that work? Or do I need to time travel forward one day to when her plot is up for sale. Then come to you? Either way is fine, I just don’t wanna mess things up.

I don’t know, I believe that you need an open plot after your villager leaves. So I think you should time travel in order for bam to move in.

I don’t know, I believe that you need an open plot after your villager leaves. So I think you should time travel in order for bam to move in.
I think you’re right. I’ll go forward one day and then head your way.
Post automatically merged:

On my way!

We are all set! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Did you get him to move to your island?

I think you’re right. I’ll go forward one day and then head your way.

On my way!

We are all set! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back