• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Balloons, Tweeter, Throwing beans, Bubbles

Hana-Nezumi

Androgynous Male Rodent
Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
I don't live by anyone who plays Animal Crossing so I've never been able to get any StreetPass items. :( I also would like some throwing beans and I'd like to buy multiples so I can share them with my friends as well.

I want...
pink and blue heart balloons
Tweeter x3
Bubbles x3
Throwing beans x3

I'll pay a few TBT for each. If someone can sell me all of them at once I'll pay 100 TBT.

I can give you the 3 tweeters and 3 bubble wands. I also have the pink, blue and cyan ( baby blue) heart balloon. I have 2 throwing beans but they sell for 55tbt and up. It would be cheaper for you to buy those on the retail side.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip! You have everything I'm looking for though so I don't mind if it's more expensive. How much do you want me to pay for everything?

Thanks for the tip! You have everything I'm looking for though so I don't mind if it's more expensive. How much do you want me to pay for everything?

I'm going on an alt to see if I have another throwing bean

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I found another throwing bean. You can have them all for 150tbt.

Last edited:
Back