Selling Balloons, New Fruits, Potions, etc! [LF] September 6th Birthstone

I would like messages on them! Since they have the same date, I'm not sure which one would go to the left of the other...
If you could have the one that goes left (the more recent one) say "Your love brought spring" and the one that goes to the right (the later dated one) say "to my endless winter!", I'd love it ♥️
With or without quotes? c:
I'll send them asap!

OH MY GOD WHERE ARE MY POTIONS 😭😭😭 I THINK I MAY HAVE SOLD THEM I CAN'T FIND THEM??? I'll send the TBT back I AM SO SORRY :(
I can be such an airhead sometimes and I will forget to keep track of my stuff 💀💀
Noooo, it happens! I struggle with memory issues, so I understand. ♥️

The Angel Wings Potion is worth a lot ☹️ Are you absolutely, positively sure I should have it? I can pay you 800 TBT for it now and send you the other 400 when I have more funds available (I have an order from a collectible shop pending...)

Noooo, it happens! I struggle with memory issues, so I understand. ♥️

The Angel Wings Potion is worth a lot ☹️ Are you absolutely, positively sure I should have it? I can pay you 800 TBT for it now and send you the other 400 when I have more funds available (I have an order from a collectible shop pending...)
AUUUGH no it's okay! You can have it! ;w; I feel reaaally really bad :<
You can send me TBT if you'd like, but I'm really not worried about it! T^T

AUUUGH no it's okay! You can have it! ;w; I feel reaaally really bad :<
You can send me TBT if you'd like, but I'm really not worried about it! T^T
Alright, thank you! 🎀 Genuinely, genuinely, I really appreciate it! ♥️ It's a dreamie collectible off of my list and I'm eternally grateful! 💕

I hope you have a lovely day 💞

Back