• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Balloons and Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! How much for the pinwheel and the orange balloon exactly?

Sorry I'm new to this whole acnl trading/selling thing

Sure, do you wanna come to my town? I have 10k bags of bells out atm, you can take whatever you think is fair :) My friend code is: 4742-8277-9990

Alrighty, I'll be online for a little while longer, otherwise we can schedule a time in the next couple days when you're able :)

Of course!

Awesome! I can trade whenever, I'm on est and available to trade until like 1am so whenever it works best for you ^ ^ oh! Can I also get a red carnation for another 20k?

My fc is 5000-4087-8373

Last edited:
Awesome! I can trade whenever, I'm on est and available to trade until like 1am so whenever it works best for you ^ ^ oh! Can I also get a red carnation for another 20k?

My fc is 5000-4087-8373

Yeah, sure! Um. Sorry, I just got home from work. Are you available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back