• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I loved the ending. It left so many questions though.

I have no idea how to put my post in the spoiler thingy, so I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
I loved the finale! So much action and everything :)

and yes korrasami is real

I can't believe it's over.
Best episode was the season finale of Season 3 IMO.

I don't think any other fictional world made me blub more than that ending.
I felt so much pride for Jinora, was so into the spirit of the ceremony, completely cut up over Aang dying before she was even born, let alone witnessing this and there actually being enough airbenders to complete the ceremony, and Korras situation, despair and then the alternate scenes of the world not needing an Avatar anymore. Was all so powerful.

Season 1 also had a very good ending, but maybe I'm biased because Amon was probably my fav villain. And Tarrloks actions just hit me hard.

I loved the ending. It left so many questions though.

I have no idea how to put my post in the spoiler thingy, so I'll just leave it at that.

replace the () with []
(spoiler=) - after the = you can type the text you want displayed if you don't want it to say Spoiler. or just (spoiler)
(/spoiler) at the end/

I like ATLA better, but TLOK wasn't bad. There wasn't enough Bolin...

Take my yeses!!!
It was meh.. the final for ATLA was better imo
Wasn't surprised Asumi's dad died, he wasn't really that significant (again IMO)
I actually expected it to be wayyy better but whatever, ATLA will always be better *coughsorryKorracough*

I'm just looking forward for the new ATLA comic that's coming out soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Varrick and Zhu Li tho <3333333!!!!!!!!!! They're doing the thing 5ever

Last edited:
Take my yeses!!!
It was meh.. the final for ATLA was better imo

It was better because the build up for Aang and Katara's romance took like, 3 seasons. Where as for,
Korra and Asami
it was a bit more subtle? I don't know. When I finished watching it, I was crying/happy (mostly because of the series ending :,[) that it happened, but now I'm hearing shippers may have influenced Mike and Bryan, and that kind of seems lame to me. If it isn't true, and it was intentional from the get go, then awesome. But looking back, I only really ever got the impression they were the best of besties until B4 came around.

overall the ending was really satisfying :)
I'm glad they made kuvira realize the consequences of her actions, and that little talk between her and korra was nice.
the new spirit portal was cool and i'm all for that korrasami ending (i really didn't think it would happen)

i really want to get lok comics similar to the ones for tla!

google things such as 'watch legend of korra online' and or include the episode you want (really isn't hard).

I just started book 3 last night.

animefreak.tv is the best site to use

- - - Post Merge - - -

overall the ending was really satisfying :)
I'm glad they made kuvira realize the consequences of her actions, and that little talk between her and korra was nice.
the new spirit portal was cool and i'm all for that korrasami ending (i really didn't think it would happen)

i really want to get lok comics similar to the ones for tla!

I haven't read any of the comics, which is strange considering I'm obsessed with manga. I think because one of my favourite things about tla/lok is how they're animated and how fluent/natural the bending looks.

I haven't read any of the comics, which is strange considering I'm obsessed with manga. I think because one of my favourite things about tla/lok is how they're animated and how fluent/natural the bending looks.

I think the comics are best for unanswered questions, such as what happened to zuko's mother. they definitely aren't as good as the show, but they develop the characters even further, so you should totally read them :)

I think the comics are best for unanswered questions, such as what happened to zuko's mother. they definitely aren't as good as the show, but they develop the characters even further, so you should totally read them :)

Ohh I actually remember reading about what happened to Zuko's mother! Didn't her she erase her mind or something like that?

It was better because the build up for Aang and Katara's romance took like, 3 seasons. Where as for,
Korra and Asami
it was a bit more subtle? I don't know. When I finished watching it, I was crying/happy (mostly because of the series ending :,[) that it happened, but now I'm hearing shippers may have influenced Mike and Bryan, and that kind of seems lame to me. If it isn't true, and it was intentional from the get go, then awesome. But looking back, I only really ever got the impression they were the best of besties until B4 came around.

There was never much indication for it and it felt forced and out of nowhere, it's a bit dissapointing. Yes there were technically indicators but there were more with other people. Then again, Korrasami isn't exactly canon, it's just a plausible ending. I like ATLA better because there was a lot more character development etc. The whole final episode seemed kinda rushed and odd imo.

Last edited:
There was never much indication for it and it felt forced and out of nowhere, it's a bit dissapointing. Yes there were technically indicators but there were more with other people. Then again, Korrasami isn't exactly canon, it's just a plausible ending. I like ATLA better because there was a lot more character development etc. The whole final episode seemed kinda rushed and odd imo.

To be honest, nobody even knows whether their pairing is canon or not. In Japan it's perfectly normal for two female friends to be very close (holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes etc.) I don't know whether they did this in avatar because of their friendship, or because they were truly being paired together (which, when you think about it, seems very unlikely, since this is a Nick tv show and having a same-gendered relationship on a children's show would cause controversy - especially considering how poor the show is doing as it is).

I'd like to think their pairing is canon, but I think we all know it probably isn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops, forgot to add that despite this show being made in America by American people, it was still had a large influence from asian culture, hence why we see a lot of chinese/japanese elements within the show itself

Ohh I actually remember reading about what happened to Zuko's mother! Didn't her she erase her mind or something like that?

yup. there's a lot more to it, but that's the gist of it.

actually, I'd like to say korrasami is canon.. one of the creators, mike, shared an article on facebook. it basically talks about how progressive the show is, and at the end it mentions korra and asami. i'm pretty sure he wouldn't share that if they were incorrect. plus tla ended with katara and aang kissing, and lok's ending was reminiscent of that. just my opinion :S

i feel like book 4 as a whole had an overall slow pace to it, but i don't want to nitpick too much, as i did enjoy it. i hope other remaining questions i have can be answered if/when they release the korra comics.

yup. there's a lot more to it, but that's the gist of it.

actually, I'd like to say korrasami is canon.. one of the creators, mike, shared an article on facebook. it basically talks about how progressive the show is, and at the end it mentions korra and asami. i'm pretty sure he wouldn't share that if they were incorrect. plus tla ended with katara and aang kissing, and lok's ending was reminiscent of that. just my opinion :S

i feel like book 4 as a whole had an overall slow pace to it, but i don't want to nitpick too much, as i did enjoy it. i hope other remaining questions i have can be answered if/when they release the korra comics.

I guess there are hundreds of ways people can interpret something. I mean, look at how people reacted to the ending of Naruto "NarutoxSakura is still a possibility as they are both alive and can cheat on their spouses with one another" Frankly, I don't really like it when people pin unnecessary ships onto characters, when in reality the mangas/animes have noting to do with romance, like Naruto. Whereas with avatar, I don't mind, because I know that romance is a considerable element to the show.

I wish I could believe it were canon, but I just can't. Unless I see them kissing or announcing their love for one another, then I'll be convinced.

I saw the Avatar books in a manga store and I was contemplating buying one, but then I looked at the price tag x_x are they available to read online?

Last edited:
While I enjoyed the season finale and I like the open-endedness of it, as well as implications of taking that important dive into media representation for equality...

The fandom has really been ruining it for me. On tumblr, for instance, the tags are so full of hate being thrown both ways, ship wars, and just so much negativity. It makes it difficult to find the things like fanart and fanfic, which is what I'm really in those tags for to begin with. This fandom has shown that it has a lot of immaturity all based on fictional pairings, which is kind of sad. I really hope the hate will stop. I have nothing against anyone who didn't like the end (I personally did), they're entitled to their opinions and their views. It's just a shame that people in fandom can't coexist peacefully over something as petty as shipping.

Back