• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Stinky is moving out!
He has a lurker, so I'll be messaging that person and giving him/her a few hours to get back to me about that before I open him up for general adoption.

Stinky has been Adopted!

Last edited:
Lucy is moving out!
First person to get back to me about adopting her gets her, since she has no lurkers. I'll wait about a day, so please, if you want this sweetheart, reply!

Jeremiah is moving in!

Someone else kindly gave me Jeremiah, so I'm no longer lurking here for him! Thanks for running this, happy cycling!

Emerging from my on-again, off-again hibernation...

Kody is moving in
as if he were following me...

Hopper is moving out!
Since he doesn't have any lurkers, this'll be first-come, first serve, and I'll hold him for a day.

I don't mind at all! Can you (or your friend, or whatever works for you) pick him up now? If not, I can hold him for a while.

Edit: Sorry about this, but I need to head to bed. Just leave a message about when tomorrow the pick-up can happen, and we'll make arrangements and I'll hold him until then.

Last edited:
Someone else has asked me about him. Since you've never gotten back to me about when a pick-up could happen, I'm going to have to see if I can make an arrangement with them. Sorry, but I'd like to have a plan in place.
Edit: Since this seems to be both a reliable issue (people saying they're interested, then vanishing, leaving me unsure how to proceed when another person expresses interest), I will be putting how I handle this in the rules as soon as I know how to word it.

Last edited:
Hopper has been adopted!

Sally is moving in!

Gigi is moving out!
She has no lurkers, so it'll be a matter of first-come, first serve... With one caveat, since I have yet to figure out how to word it in the rules proper: If you reply when I'm offline, can't do the pick up just then, or are going to go offline shortly after you post, please give me some idea of when you'd be available for picking her up. If you can pick her up right away, that's great, but I'll respect any time you tell me to the best of my ability. If it's ambiguous, I may pass you over in favor of someone who might give me a gameplan. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back