• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Audie [in boxes]

Rini

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (80) +
As much as I love her, I've decided to let go of Audie after she asked to move. I'm mostly interested in NMT offers, since I'd be island hopping to find my dreamies!

Feel free to leave your offers and please have a plot available! Thanks~

As much as I love her, I've decided to let go of Audie after she asked to move. I'm mostly interested in NMT offers, since I'd be island hopping to find my dreamies!

Feel free to leave your offers and please have a plot available! Thanks~
who are your dreamies?

I can get you marshal and Diana though it’ll take a bit but if I tt it will go faster

I can get you marshal and Diana though it’ll take a bit but if I tt it will go faster
hmm not sure how it'll work taking in 2 villagers and I don't want to tt much ); but I can offer Audie for Marshal and additional NMTs on the side if that's ok!

hmm not sure how it'll work taking in 2 villagers and I don't want to tt much ); but I can offer Audie for Marshal and additional NMTs on the side if that's ok!
Yeah! How much extra? Marshal is worth a lot

I was looking for a little more (maybe like 15), since I'm mostly interested in NMT and might increase the odds of getting multiple dreamies on my list with island tours );

Back