Selling / Auction/ Trade - Drago moving out.

I'm probably going to bed @ 11:30...

If you really want him and have space, I'd gladly just give him to you. I just would like him to go to someone who really likes him, b/c he's so cool.

I would feel bad just taking him, and unless you don't actually want Drago or something I guess I could take him in. And yeah, I currently have a space after Freckles recently moving out. And obviously Drago will soon be leaving as well.

I would feel bad just taking him, and unless you don't actually want Drago or something I guess I could take him in. And yeah, I currently have a space after Freckles recently moving out. And obviously Drago will soon be leaving as well.

Naw, Drago is super cool, but he likely wouldn't stay forever in my town, and you got some pretty neat offers. There's nothing I want in return, so you can come pick him up when you're ready. PM me.

is there any buyout price? i wanna get him in my town asap because i will be unable to pick him at 10.00 PM gmt because i will be working --a

is there any buyout price? i wanna get him in my town asap because i will be unable to pick him at 10.00 PM gmt because i will be working --a

I don't want to sound too greedy, but I guess I could just settle for 10m or something. He's not quite at the boxes yet, however.

So much money... Wish I could get Drago, my last dreamie.
Congrats on him! He's great! :D

EDIT: OH NO! ;n; Poor Drago

Last edited:
Usually when they say they are leaving tomorrow, they are boxed up the day before, which allows for people to come and get him. I learned that the hard way...

oops so he's gone ._. im misreading your post

okay then T___T

Sorry. The game time was set to 5am (pretty much the time here) And that was the morning before he left, I suppose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess that wraps up this thread then, and again, I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Back