Selling / Auction/ Trade - Drago moving out.

Harry12259

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
TL;DR, Drago's moving out tomorrow. There's a while. I'm not particularly picky about this, feel free to offer any moving out soon villagers or bells.

Phil does seem nice, however I already have two ostriches and I have a little ocd about having too many of the same species in my town. Sorry.

Ahh my bf wants Drago >.< I'm short on bells at the moment though. Would you accept 3m for him?

Yeah, 3m sounds fine, but I won't be accepting it quite yet. I just want to see if I get any other offers.

Yeah, 3m sounds fine, but I won't be accepting it quite yet. I just want to see if I get any other offers.

Sure, though I hope you won't mind me adding that he definitely has space (or will tomorrow) so you won't need to tt or any of that.

Recently I have been time traveling, I've been ordering a lot of furniture to try and get a high HHA score.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's cool. Is there anything else I could do for him?

You could try to beat the 3m price or if you have any other villagers that you are planning to get rid of at some point in the future, I could take a look at them.

i have "ed the smug horse" too if you're interested :)

btw when will this aunction ends?

i have "ed the smug horse" too if you're interested :)

btw when will this aunction ends?

I'm thinking around 10pm GMT. I think he'd still be available then if he's at the boxes by morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got Static moving today >>> http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ssing/images/f/f8/Static_NewLeaf_Official.png

He's pretty awesome. I;ve been offering him all night and no one wants him :x I've also got bells, will 2 mil work?

Mmm, I might take you up on that. How long until he'll be gone?

I'm thinking around 10pm GMT. I think he'd still be available then if he's at the boxes by morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mmm, I might take you up on that. How long until he'll be gone?

I've probably have to get him out tonight. Otherwise into the void~

I'm probably going to bed @ 11:30...

If you really want him and have space, I'd gladly just give him to you. I just would like him to go to someone who really likes him, b/c he's too cool to go to the void.

Last edited:
Back