• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Assorted Items Clearance for Hybrids of Any Kind

ClefairyKid

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (87) +
I was away for about a month so my town is now full of bits and pieces and many of my flower collection disappeared, so to fix this, I'm offering items that need clearing out in exchange for pretty hybrids to make my town lovely again c: Offer combinations of multiple items for multiple types of hybrid or however you like, first come first served, not ordering or cataloguing, just trying to do a simple clean out and refresh of my town.

New:
Tower of Pisa
Hedge Standee
Stained Glass

Spring Blossoms
Mountain Song x2
KK Tango
Silver Ore x3
Pink Azalea Shoot
Blue Argyle Tee (Gracie)
White Katana (expensive)
Stuffed Stocking
Boxed Figurine (fireworks)
Spooky Carpet (seasonal)
Palm Tree Lamp (DLC)
Lovely Phone (fireworks)
Miniature Car (fireworks)
Ultra Hand (fireworks) x2
Roman Candle (many)
Sparkler (many)
Harvest Table (seasonal)
Underwater Floor (museum)
Fireworks Table (DLC)
Love Tester (fireworks)
Electric Guitar
Ultra Machine (fireworks)
Ten Billion Barrel (fireworks) x2
Basket of Bamboo Shoots x2

Please be polite, if too many are rude I'll simply close the thread, thank you!

Last edited:
Sushi platteter for whatever hybrids you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leaf bed and Sprot table

What kind of hybrids do you want?

As it says in the post, any hybrids are fine, it probably depends on what you want from my list of items and what you have and/or are willing to part with, my favourites are blue roses, blue pansies and pink tulips at this stage c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, although if I don't see you online again for ages I'll probably move the items on elsewhere. If you can trade now, that would be the easiest ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone made an offer on it but if they don't get back to me, I'll trade to you instead c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Others have already made an offer on the leaf bed and sprout table, if they both fall through, you can come next in order :p

The sushi platter for anything blue? I love blue hybrids the most <3

Oh! The blue is my nemesis! I don't think I've enough pink tulips to make it tempting yet either!

Good luck to you, I hope you get oceans of purdy flowers~

I'll need to leave soon so if I don't get a response about an offer I'll move onto the next person who's ready to go c:

Oh! Okay I have three pink tulips and three blue violets :/ if you would prefer that for the bed leaf over my other offer~

I need to start a greenhouse XD

I'LL BE LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT SOON, SO THOSE WHO CAN TRADE SOONEST GET FIRST PRIORITY.

Ahnna - see PM about the leaf bed

Bluebirds - see PM about the sprout table and sushi platter

If you want to register interest in something, feel free, but I won't be near that internet connection again until tomoro C:
Thanks those who came, it was great fun! C:

Re-opening for the day! Remember that those who can trade sooner get priority as I don't like ending up with trades that span days or weeks :p

Any hybrid or combination of them is fine by me, unless it's one of the rarer or more expensive items, in which case my favourites are blue and black anything, pink roses and pink lilies c:

Back