Selling Assorted Collectibles!

hii coach! i have someone trading me a lemon but i want to send it your way so i can trade for a perfect apple, will that work for you? its unpurchased i just have to let them know when to buy it. let me know, thanks!!

hii coach! i have someone trading me a lemon but i want to send it your way so i can trade for a perfect apple, will that work for you? its unpurchased i just have to let them know when to buy it. let me know, thanks!!
That works fine! So I just send the perfect apple over to you? Would you like a message on it?

Yep!! can you add a Apple pun or something related to apples on there for me pls? do you want the lemon whenever or is there a certain order? and do you want a msg on it? I’ll let @/roseflower know and either her or myself will send the lemon your way once I know what you want to do!

Yep!! can you add a Apple pun or something related to apples on there for me pls? do you want the lemon whenever or is there a certain order? and do you want a msg on it? I’ll let @/roseflower know and either her or myself will send the lemon your way once I know what you want to do!
No message or order to worry about for the lemon! Thank you!

No message or order to worry about for the lemon! Thank you!
Ok great!! I’ll have it sent to you whenever she gets back online and sees my message! I’ll confirm once it’s been done! Thank you so much for the Apple!!

Hiya! ^^ I'd be happy to purchase a lychee for you for a perfect apple if you still need one!

Hiya! ^^ I'd be happy to purchase a lychee for you for a perfect apple if you still need one!
That sounds good! Sorry for the late reply, I'll send your apple over if you are still happy to trade. Would you like any message?

That sounds good! Sorry for the late reply, I'll send your apple over if you are still happy to trade. Would you like any message?
No message is fine! ^^ Would you like a message on your lychee?

hello! i was wondering if you were still looking for a durian? i'm able to purchase one for you for a perfect apple :>

Still need a coconut?
Yes I still do! Which fruit would you like to trade it for?
hello! i was wondering if you were still looking for a durian? i'm able to purchase one for you for a perfect apple :>
Yes, that sounds good! Would you like a message on your apple? (None on my durian please)

Back