• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Hello! I'm not too sure if this belongs here, but I hope it does! (Someone advised me to put it here!)
So last Wednesday I wanted to reset my game, and I found someone through the forums to hold my stuff for me. I finally found a town that I liked, so on Thursday morning I PMed the person who was holding my things and I told them I was ready to collect them! I wasn't too worried, and later they got back to me. However, they said that they were too busy. So, on Friday night, I PMed them again and asked if they could let me get my stuff back. I still haven't gotten a response, even though I PMed them last night as well. Is there anything I can do? I feel like I'm not going to get my things back. ):

^^ So I know I put this up before, but after giving the user a little more time, I decided to give him a negative wifi rating and ignore him. Is there anything else I can do?

Is my signature to big?

Yes it's way to big. Try to fit everything into this box + line of standard text outside the box (Standard text does NOT include a spoiler)
Q1LriJU.png

Pink. Followed by White (I don't care if it's a shade) and Ocean colors like Seafoam, Turquoise, Teal. Also fond of pastel green and jungle/shamrock green.

team pink for the win!!!

what time do you usually go to bed?

What happened to post merges? I keep seeing users (and a couple of mods) managing to post twice one after the other, without a post merge.

Post merges are still here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post merges are still here...

Last edited:
Post merges are still here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post merges are still here...
Ehh... I don't understand why I keep seeing users being able to post without merges, or edits to their posts if they double post. Strange.

I need a mod to remove a negative rating I don't deserve, it was the traders fault. They just came and started picking up bells. And then said, it was my fault. Please contact me to remove it. Thanks

Back