• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Do you guys have any family members who are active users in the forums?

Last edited:
Hah! That thread is hilarious. Sockhead with his moustache. I kinda saw GAMerCAT viewing the thread. I hope he doesn't bump it..

can't we have any privacy what do you not trust me or something

Last edited:
If you feel like you deserve some kind of mod-related privacy then don't be a pain in the ass.

Can you ban gamercat again? (Does this count as a question?)

Anyways, what games are you all (mods) currently playing? :)

If you feel like you deserve some kind of mod-related privacy then don't be a pain in the ass.

at least I had enough courage to say that :rolleyes: but most people are afraid to say that

Last edited:
Can you ban gamercat again? (Does this count as a question?)

Anyways, what games are you all (mods) currently playing? :)

I'm waiting for a few games to come out so I'm not playing anything really besides the norm. I kind of survive on a steady diet of Drakengard, Nier, and Project Diva.

I'm waiting for a few games to come out so I'm not playing anything really besides the norm. I kind of survive on a steady diet of Drakengard, Nier, and Project Diva.

you like hatsune miku too? :O

Last edited:
Back