• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

It must be an automatic function in the code, inserting the value too many times into the database. Web admin needs to look at it. The code of this site is extremely complex. I could figure out why, but it'd take hours and my boss wouldn't like that ;)

Edit:

It's fixed now... Either someone manually corrected it, or there's an automatic script in the code which looks for those issues and fixes them.

Last edited:
Well you can fix it by just typing in a new title. Turns out you don't have to buy it for everytime you want to change it. Who knew!

Then the code is getting inserted as text. The bug is still there. Can one of the mods please notify the web admin or developer? Since it happens whenever he changes his profile, it's likely in the function that writes his user details to the database.

Last edited:
Then the code is getting inserted as text. The bug is still there. Can one of the mods please notify the web admin or developer? Since it happens whenever he changes his profile, it's likely in the function that writes his user details to the database.

This has been a known bug for a while now. Hence the price drop in the user title option in the shop.

You can also bypass this bug by editing your profile through your actual profile page.
So instead of going to Settings, go to My Profile>About me and click on the pencil icons to edit.

This prevents the bug from resetting your title.

This has been a known bug for a while now. Hence the price drop in the user title option in the shop.

You can also bypass this bug by editing your profile through your actual profile page.
So instead of going to Settings, go to My Profile>About me and click on the pencil icons to edit.

This prevents the bug from resetting your title.

Back in my day that title was actually expensive.

Hoping someone can help me out.
I wanted to start a villager giveaway thread, and one of my rules would be to be active and you'll get who you want. No reservations. If that person's desired villager comes through, even if someone or four people came first, they were the most active so they get that villager.

Example:

"Erik the Lazy Deer is up for adoption" But since I started the thread, PersonA was talking to a bunch of people and making us smile and laugh. But PersonB, a new account, PersonC, someone not as active, and PersonD, kind of a sore loser, comes along and claims Erik first. Would it be fair to give it to PersonA even though they didn't claim Erik first?

I don't wanna be too r00d or mean, so I'm a little worried about how that plan would go.

Something weird has happened to my villager title, I didn't edit it but it suddenly had a bunch of other text regarding the color appear? ~Help~ :blush:

<span style="color:#007008; ">~Dreamie Cycler~</span>

Should just be: ~Dreamie Cycler~

Edit: I don't want to edit it out and somehow lose the color I purchased in the shop.

Last edited:
How do you change a spoiler tag to have a different title other than "spoiler"?

You know, one of these

In the first set of brackets, set it up like this

then add the end bracket and it should look like this
words here

Last edited:
Back