Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

any of the smarter mods know what's going on in the mumble rn?
J9dyExU.png

looks like some kind of confessions or question answering or something that involves casting with pods

We're having an intervention. For the sake of Justin's their privacy, I won't disclose who it is Justin or what about Captain Toad obsession.

Last edited:
We're having an intervention. For the sake of Justin's their privacy, I won't disclose who it is Justin or what about Captain Toad obsession.

I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now.

I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now.

while you were recording literally this happened
<(NAME WITHHELD)> I feel so attacked rn and I came here to have a good time, (NAME WITHHELD)

Have any go you guys been on a cruise ship and if so where to and how long?

Last edited:
Zr388 asks while laying drunk on my knee talking about her cat, "what do you all wanna know?"

and she stole my hat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

asTkH0S.jpg

Proof.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi this is zrt3388 working a dead end joba nd waitimng for lina to make me food., i will answer stiff rukl i pass out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have any go you guys been on a cruise ship and if so where to and how long?

Yes! I have been to akaska in various parts inncludiung katchakan and was in keywest, cozumel and stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zr388 has gone to bed. I'm sorry for her drunken antics I was trying to keep her quiet because people are sleeping. Carry on!

Where'd Thunder gooooooo

I haven't seen him too much lately...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well actually nevermind, I have seen him a little bit, but still, why isn't he as active?

Back