Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

sGVTjh3.jpg

Has Kaiaa broken anyone's legs recently?
Surprisingly, today was the first day in a while that I broke someones leg. I'm getting back into the swing of things. So watch your legs lest you be the one my kicks are directed at :)

Do you like baked potatoes?
I like potatoes of all kinds. I like them baked, fried, mashed, hashbrowned, french fried, cubed, boiled, microwaved, twice baked, everything.... (Just not rotten because that's a sad potato)

sGVTjh3.jpg
What I find even more hilarious is that Jeremy told us to stop. (We didn't listen apparently).

Last edited:
You like Panic at the disco Kaiaa :D

Only a few of their songs, yes lol the most obvious one being Northern Downpour. It sometimes shocks people, my taste in music, but I really like Billy Talent hehe I just like music that sounds good and/or has good lyrics :)

does your car run on petrol, diesel, autogas, electrical, flinstone style or some other wacky form of propulsion

if you have a car that is

Do you like baked potatoes?

Yes, but I eat fries a lot more often.

sGVTjh3.jpg

Those threads were all answered or went off topic. It's mainly me and ZR388 that keep the HQ cleaned up. To be honest though if people would just use the information desk to ask questions we wouldn't have to close so many threads.

Last edited:
Coffee or tea?

That's a tough question. I love caffeine. I breathe coffee when I first wake up, however I definitely enjoy the taste of teas better. I guess it's one of those necessity versus luxury things for me.

Gunpowder tea is seriously the best though.

So the podcast wanted more thought out questions so here is mine.... :D

If you only have a year left to live, what would you spend your 12 months doing? (if you have a bucket list, what is it)

Have any of the staff ever wanted to be a regular member again for any reason?

At one point I did. Moderating used to get to me a lot more than it does now. I have a tendency to be widely sarcastic when I'm relaxed and it really irks people that don't get when I'm doing it. It also used to get to me a lot more than it does now how much that made people dislike me as a person when no one really knows me personally.

I'm over it now, but there have been multiple points where I considered leaving the staff over it.

have any of the mods done the ice bucket challenge tho

I tried to dunk my cat in a bucket. He got me instead.

Back