Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Hello staff, are there plans to bring back the candy collectibles for next Halloween? If the answer is we dont know yet, thats absolutely fine of course, but I thought I would ask in case you guys definitely know onw way or the other at this point. Thank you!

Hello staff, are there plans to bring back the candy collectibles for next Halloween? If the answer is we dont know yet, thats absolutely fine of course, but I thought I would ask in case you guys definitely know onw way or the other at this point. Thank you!

Please use the information desk for site related questions.

Hopefully this hasn't been asked yet, but what is your least favorite Pok?mon?

The owl thing from gen 2.

Yeah that thing. It took me too long to get a heracross with that owl mucking up every attempt at headbutting trees I made.
I feel u, Jamie. Same thing happened. Stupid Pinecos in my way...

Any experiences at an arcade? Idk that came to mind because I just had a fantastic time at the Canadian Midway for vacation.

Any experiences at an arcade? Idk that came to mind because I just had a fantastic time at the Canadian Midway for vacation.

Ohhh yeah, I remember playing Wack-a-Croc all the time at this lazar tag place. So many tickets.

Story time. Back in 2008-2009 there was an arcade in Boynton Beach, Florida. M12 and I used to go pretty often, found out they did something called a lock in. Well, during a lock in, they actually lock you in for about 12 hours overnight, and you're left to fend for yourself with the games and LAN room.

We ended up going, after being at school all day and having to go to school the next day. (if I remember, it may have been a friday. I know school was a thing at one point during this story.) Well, the DDR machines were booked solid almost the entire time we were there. 4 am rolls around, everyone's passing out like flies. M12 and I were still wide awake on Air-heads he had won from that stacker game, and bawls energy drink. By that point I was too scared to play DDR because I didn't want to wake the people up that had passed out on the ground, and ended up playing a bunch of TF2 and Beatmania.

I remember M12 destroying me at Guilty Gear, and some racing game for most of the night. He also introduced me to Gary's Mod and threw a facehugger at me, which ended my relationship with ever wanting to play that game again.

Good times.

Good times.
Wow, that seems what everyone dreams of doing. You had a better time than me, I suppose.
I was happy because I got 500 tickets from a "Dizzy Chicken" game, and made one kid really ****ing happy...

Hey there, so I bought the user title color change, typed in a hex code, and my title is still black? Will it take some time to update or did I do it wrong D:

Jaime is the black widow for sure.

Gallows should be Hawkeye then cause Hawkeye is awesome and like my second fave avenger.

... I might have to forgo the movies and delve into the comics for this, there are not enough movie avengers RN

Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Falcon, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel (<3 LOOOVE HER), War Machine... Even Rouge is an avenger!

there's a crapload of avengers, it might be easier to name characters that aren't.

but tbh iron man's always been my favorite out of the originals.

Back