ask the below user a question!

Light 100%. I wake up to every little noise and even change in lighting. My dad is the same way, at least for the noise part. My brother is completely the opposite.

Same Q?

Light sleeper unfortunately, cause I live in a noisy neighborhood, but like having my windows open LOL

do you have a favorite rock/gemstone?

Opals! They're so colorful and beautiful.

Same q?

Buffalo Wild Wings. I can't cook.

Do you put stickers on your electronics? If so, what do you have?

...What? Anyone who flirts with people my age is breaking #2 of my golden rules for befriending me: the first is "don't be mean" and the second is "don't act like a creep".

What's your opinion on Kieran? (He's from Pokemon BTW)

*answering Ghost of Mascevanje's question as I got ninja'd*

I wouldn't call it flirting per se, but I once had an old couple talk Christianity to me for close to two hours at a restaurant. My mom worked at said restaurant and I had to be there with her that day as I was grounded at the time. Even though I consider myself a Christian, I'm not very religious. I went along with the old couple's conversation as I didn't want to upset them, as I genuinely thought that they were nice and caring people. Other than joking moments in middle school, I've never really been flirted to.

*person below me can answer BobRocks20's question as I'm not heavily into Pokémon*

I think ex-Champion is cool. I really liked when ex-Chanpion became edgy in DLC2 and when ex-Champion caught Terapagos but then it broke his master ball so then we can catch ex-Champion’s Pokémon and keep it for ourselves. Also nice to trade with ex-Champion. I like having NPC Pokémon.

What’s your opinion on the Transformers One movie trailer?

I don't care about Transformers anymore, so.......

When's the last time you were in a car?

It's been awhile, about 2 months, maybe? Usually just for when I have to go to my appointments.

How has your day been?

toss up between sphynx cats and havana browns <3
all of mine are mixbreeds and i love them, BUT LOL

do you like your eye color? would you change it?

Back