ask the below user a question!

Uneventful, but at least I got to laugh pretty hard several times today due to coworkers saying funny things in the lounge. I even got to go home early as they didn't need me for anything important after 12:30.

An awesome instrumental song you like? (A song where there's not a singer present)

Transylvania by Iron Maiden comes to mind.

Would you rather have a lively party w/ lots of people or have a quiet evening w/ just friends?

I’ve listened to “The Ikon” by Todd Rundgren in its entirety, which is over 30 minutes long:

It’s not the longest in my library, however. That honor goes to “Amarok” by Mike Oldfield, which is the only track on the album of the same name and clocks in at almost hour exact. If you split the song up, it’s essentially multiple prog songs combined into one:

Same question?

A Red Baron pizza.

Favorite legendary Pokemon?

Ogerpon all the way!!!

Have you read any of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, and if so which is/was your favorite?

I think I read the first three or four, but I forgot what they were about. Judging from the first movie I saw when I was a kid, I’ll have to say the first one. To be honest, I was more of a Captain Underpants reader.

Do you use your phone as an alarm or a separate thing?

...pretty much kick started my metal journey. If it weren't for this song I probably would've never discovered so much of the metal music I listen to now.

Favorite flower?

Used to, not anymore though.

All-time favorite movie?

I haven't. It's too far away from where I live, and I'm well past the age of wanting to go.

Are you a light or heavy sleeper?

Back