• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask koopa anything

Koopa: what is your solution to the firework problem that we both seem to deal with:

A. Create a noise ordinance and police that will enforce them
B. Move away from the city and have a noise proof house built
C. Wait until those people are sleeping and go out and make a lot of noise in retaliation
D. Make a meme and expose their awful noise habits on the internet
E. Just hope one day people will grow tired of firecrackers and fireworks or they get banned.
F. Something wittier (i am terrible at jokes so maybe you could come up with a funnier solution)

I also want to say you are honestly such a nice guy and pretty funny too. Your memes make me laugh, especially the ones you included at the top. I hope you will learn to not let jerks on social media get to you since there are plenty of nice people out there :). I am struggling to not let one jerk ruin my experience too but I have been honestly seeing more nice people than jerks when I post or just browse.

Koopa: what is your solution to the firework problem that we both seem to deal with:

A. Create a noise ordinance and police that will enforce them
B. Move away from the city and have a noise proof house built
C. Wait until those people are sleeping and go out and make a lot of noise in retaliation
D. Make a meme and expose their awful noise habits on the internet
E. Just hope one day people will grow tired of firecrackers and fireworks or they get banned.
F. Something wittier (i am terrible at jokes so maybe you could come up with a funnier solution)

I also want to say you are honestly such a nice guy and pretty funny too. Your memes make me laugh, especially the ones you included at the top. I hope you will learn to not let jerks on social media get to you since there are plenty of nice people out there :). I am struggling to not let one jerk ruin my experience too but I have been honestly seeing more nice people than jerks when I post or just browse.
Probably A, C, and D, luckily the people who were throwing them the most in my neighborhood moved out, so it’s been pretty quiet with them gone 🙂
Why are you so cool and chill 😊
I don't know:
1626755015727.png

I got it from my daddy

Ouch, stop bumping me
Post automatically merged:

Here's a question for you: How many bears would Bear Grylls grill, if Bear Grylls could grill bears?

Ouch, stop bumping me
Post automatically merged:

Here's a question for you: How many bears would Bear Grylls grill, if Bear Grylls could grill bears?
Probably 10, it depends if the bears respect him for being named bear or not

Are there any fictional characters you hate?
Quite lots, but the most notable ones are Fawful from mario and luigi bowser's inside story and cartmen from South park.
How did you come up with Kourage the koopa and Hope the Luma?
It was mostly inspired by @LittleMissPanda's art and rosalina's story from super mario galaxy. I actually enjoy writing these stories... maybe I should become a writer when I grow up

Nice, you can't go wrong with mac-n-cheese. I sometimes fry some bacon and cut it up into it. I think it tastes pretty good like that.

Back