• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask FN1 v2

FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Well several of these have begun popping up again, so I figured that I'd jump on the bandwagon and start my own. Decided not to necro the old one because I'm too lazy.

For chess, were you a defensive or offensive player? Or to you is there no such distinction?

Not exactly 100% sure (I do get what you're saying), but I'm usually leaning toward aggressive play. I nearly live by the Sicilian Defense as Black, and I play the Spanish/Open Sicilian as White. If you don't know what I'm saying, then Wikipedia :p.

Last edited:
Yep, don't know what your saying, but I have a suspicion that I may know some of the techniques without being aware of the name. I learned from my grandfather, who loved to make a 'box' out of his pieces with the king remaining at the center. I would do this often against an opponent and last hours.

Last edited:
Yep, don't know what your saying, but I have a suspicion that I may know some of the techniques without being aware of the name. I learned from my grandfather, who loved to make a 'box' out of his pieces with the king remaining at the center. I would do this often against an opponent and last hours.
I think I know that tactic, and I pretty much use it whenever I can.

do u wanna play the nubbest of the nub mafia with waffles and i?

Not that I'm a good player, especially as Pokemon X/Y was my first Pokemon game, but I thought Emolga was an annoying opponent, or maybe it's just because the Trainer who used Emolga made him hit-and-run.

If it weren't for Pokeballs, what would the world of Pokemon be like?

Isn't Eugene the best ever?
Thank god someone finally understands me.

Not that I'm a good player, especially as Pokemon X/Y was my first Pokemon game, but I thought Emolga was an annoying opponent, or maybe it's just because the Trainer who used Emolga made him hit-and-run.

If it weren't for Pokeballs, what would the world of Pokemon be like?

Trick question. Everyone uses Ultra Balls. Before the first gym though...I guess all our starters would be overleveled. Wait! The starters come in Pok?balls. Well, hm...I guess there would be a giant demand for Ultra Balls thought the game.

Edit: And for the Emolga, get something that knows Smack Down + Earthquake or just downright Stone Edge (probably just Stone Edge, saves a move slot).

Last edited:
Edit: And for the Emolga, get something that knows Smack Down + Earthquake or just downright Stone Edge (probably just Stone Edge, saves a move slot).
Not that I'm knowledgeable about Pokemon, but that sounds like Golem. At least, I recall the one I got having at least the latter two moves. Thanks for the tactics.

Who is one of your favorite Pokemon that, more than the others, might make people balk at or question you having in your starting line up? Or has your starting line up been considered 'conventional'?

Back