• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Art, Pics, Hybrids...for my wishlist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 pink lilies and a pink hydrangea for the flowery and basic paintings and stitches pic? :3 I also think I have a lovely phone o:

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry for not being clear, lol. You can come pick them up now, my gate is open.

Ok, sorry, just saw this. On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

4 pink lilies and a pink hydrangea for the flowery and basic paintings and stitches pic? :3 I also think I have a lovely phone o:

I'm sorry I need to update my list from earlier trades. I only need the pink hydrangea now, actually 8 of them. I can sell you the paintings and pic for 700K though.

How much would it be if I gave you two pink hydrangeas? :)

Usually, I sell paintings for 250K each, and I'm paying 25K per hydrangea start. I also buy/sell pics for 200K. So that's how I calculated that 700K for the items you were inquiring about.

EDIT: Although, I should have said 675K. With 2 bushes, 650K.

Last edited:
Sure ^^ Let me know when you're done trading with Labron and I'll open my gates. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back